On 6/30/2021 at 8:53 AM, Norm said:

Hello goodbye, goodbye to my 8 year friend @jayjay aswell I had most fun when I blasted Resident with my character Pedro CUrz It was the best experience and fun in my life he ded and he cry

@ThatGuy @Wright goodbye squad we shall halt the ship now

you fucking weapon

• Like 1

So many unforgettable years. So many friends made. Countless memories.

It was such a pleasure to play on Owl. such a shame it couldn't work out on V.

• Like 1

Really unfortunate to see that OwlGaming is gone :(
I had lots of fun back in 2015.

Very good job to the devs and staff. Owl has been running for a long time.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Andreww said:

damn, i’m half dead in the hospital and just seen this. not what i wanted to see. love y’all, stay safe. 

If you only just saw this you clearly don't care about this community at all tbh

On 9/30/2021 at 5:17 AM, Spectre said:

If you only just saw this you clearly don't care about this community at all tbh

Don’t think that’s how it works when the guy literally said he’s in the hospital. None of us knows how long he’s been there or what type of disease hes currently battling. If I was sick in the hospital I wouldn’t probably not have known about this either.

On 9/30/2021 at 2:08 AM, Andreww said:

damn, i’m half dead in the hospital and just seen this. not what i wanted to see. love y’all, stay safe. 

Whatever you are dealing with I hope you manage to kick its butt! And yeah this news is definitely not any fun to read regardless when people find out. However I’m on discord still if anything. 

• Like 1

A farewell is also an expression of good wishes at a parting. If you're leaving a job after being there a long time, your co-workers might throw you a farewell party. Farewell is an expression, like "goodbye," but also a noun — if you like to leave without  spacebar counter  a lot of fuss, you don't like long farewells.

Well this was heart breaking to see.

I've been bouncing in and out of MTA roleplay server for like a decade and every time I'd check back in I would always find the roleplay community on MTA to find but now it seems there is none left and imm saaaaaadddd.

I've never in my life had any experiences like I've had roleplaying with you lot on MTA throughout the servers over the years, there is nothing when it comes to it like the roleplay here, voice based just can't be as authentic to the stories we try to portray.

Where is everyone getting their fix these days?