Damn, sad to see this community go. But thanks for all those good times back on MTA. When I left, I got one of the warmest farewells I've ever gotten and I'll never forget that. 
I owe a lot to Owl, when it comes to some of my skills and passions, met a ton of great people. Hope all goes well for all of you in life!

I'm also including some good old Owl Character in the background of my animated short film, been working on it since 2019 so I think some friends shall be delighted to see some funny references. 

• Like 2

On 6/29/2021 at 1:59 AM, Chaos said:

For this reason we have chosen to open source both the MTA and GTAV code.

On 7/1/2021 at 10:11 PM, Clippy said:

please sir where is mta code? thank you ❤️❤️❤️❤️🤪

On 6/30/2021 at 11:03 PM, Deuce said:

When is yous gonna open up the MTA code?

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Woah, I dont think I will every enjoy RP as I did on OwlMTA. I was able to witness the days were the MTA was highly active and it was really joyful! thanks for everyone who put a single second of effort into building this plus the players for the memories.

Edited by Novanard
  • Like 1

Was active on owl from 2014 to 2016 and I have so many good memories from it, despite some bs & drama that comes with rp. It was especially fun after Lirik visited it, bringing a ton of new players. It felt more like 5-6 years.

Owl is also part of the reason I picked up on photoshop, since I was really passionate about making skins. 

It was intersting to check on the server every now and then after 2016, to see the playerbase slowly decrease and eventually turn into an apocalypse survival RP server. Oh well, I guess everything comes to an end eventually. 

Liverpool hoovers still the best faction I was a part of 

/rap /wank /what 

Farewell 

I still play on MTA almost daily on servers like ffsgaming aylmao hmu Wdif6kc.jpg

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

This is not what i expected to read then i logon to check what is going i have met alot of people good and bad but not that it's really horrible people that was and still is in this community but i will never see rp the same like i did on owlgaming's mta server if it ever returns i will surely join back and rp with people but until then i will stay in fivem since it's where i belong for the time being i never enjoyed ragemp and i never will but until then Rest in peace Owlgaming it's been a good run.

• Like 1

I have accumulated many good memories since 2014. I feel more sad every time I see this title. I'm not used to say goodbyes. I was the longest serviced mapping team member of this server. I learned a lot of things about making maps due to this server. I owe this platform a lot. As I said in the Farewell MTA topic, this place did not deserve such a farewell like this one.

I sincerely thank the founding fathers, @Maxime and @Chaos for this adventure. This adventure has not finished yet.

Edited by Roi
  • Like 2

Well, we say goodbye to one of the best communities I've ever been apart of, thank you for everything Owl - I hope that one day you will return, back - better than ever. I will miss my time here, miss the friends I have made - miss the stories of my characters, but most of all I will miss the amazing staff team - those who gave so much - even in the dark days. Here's my chance to admit that I was actually ban evading this entire time and you never caught me - hahahah suckazzzz @QueenC @Vubstersmurf @Daniels @Chaos @Tazz @Snazzz @Lewis 

Edited by VeX
  • Like 1

Hate to see it. It's crazy. I think of Owl all the time. Wishing things had worked out. Really miss this. Without Owl I would have never got into RP. Thanks for the ride throughout the years. 😔

• Like 1

Thank you everyone. For getting me through middle school, shitty days, and throwing awesome event's around the server when there was like 300 ppl and there's like a massive tsunami flood that wipe's out 1/2 of the map and we have to run to the highest hill.

15 minutes ago, Chaos said:

MTA server code is out now! https://github.com/OwlGamingCommunity/MTA

I'm looking for feedback on if I should release the UCP code, discuss on our discord!

My man you and your team + everyone that visited this website and contributed to the project deserve more than words that's in my range of vocabulary.

Been a part of this community since about 2015, 2014ish. Man the times.

Thank you all.  I will preserve this relic of 0's and 1's.

I wish the best of luck to you all in your future's as our world is slowly falling apart at the seams.

Find your friends and prepare for the future.

• Like 2

Reading this news hurt me more than the time I read about Club Penguin closing down, I've really enjoyed every minute I spent in Owlgaming since September 2014 until now which makes up to nearly seven years which I can say it was indeed a big part of my childhood (I think? I'm 20 now 🤷‍♂️).

I would like to thank every single person I've interacted with and enjoyed my time with from the UAT and all the way to the people I've only met once but enjoyed a few minutes (or so) with. Not to mention all the things I've learned (SO MUCH) and the vast improvement in my English language.

❤️❤️❤️

Edited by iii
  • Like 2

I can still remember the day that MTA was shut down. And coming back to the forums, after nearly a year long departure, the same feelings overwhelm me. OwlGaming was my first RP community and I was honored to serve for many months on the Admin team on Owl:V. 

Truly a great group of people, great friendships made and life-long memories created.

Much love my friends. OwlGaming will no doubt be written in stone on the internet as one of the greatest RP communities around.

@Vubstersmurf @Chaos @Ixosis @ItsMelodyy @QueenC @Excyted25 @Zebulon @Jer@ThatGuy

~Maxwell

Edited by Maxwell25
  • Like 3