Well, I had my suspicions this decision was coming (hah, DANAL was correct after all)
But jokes aside, welp, I re-joined Owl just before the beginning of Owl V server... And met up with loads and loads of interesting peeps varying from non English speaking admin @Vubstersmurf. Still-a-twat with dads jokes @ItsMelodyy. Original Vikings (w'dup if y'all reading this) and fking Eesti @Valkyr. Those nights spent at Longhouse while we rped was the best time we ever had. Sure, it's sad that well... This project did not succeed to substancially make it's mark on Rage platform considering all the work that was put in by scripters (some people I talked with, still admires a pretty smooth UI and other features).

I just hope... That our next community will be more successful but for the time being, I am happy that our journey does not come to the end and we can still enjoy our companionship o/

Thank you all.

• Like 4

Thanks to everyone for all the memories! May you lot find more success in future endeavors.

• Like 1

A sad day not gonna lie, Owl was a large part of our roleplaying days in 2k14/2k15. I wish everyone luck with their future adventures.

• Like 3

Hello goodbye, goodbye to my 8 year friend @jayjay aswell I had most fun when I blasted Resident with my character Pedro CUrz It was the best experience and fun in my life he ded and he cry

@ThatGuy @Wright goodbye squad we shall halt the ship now

• Like 1

I've been a part of several factions and I'd like to say thanks for giving me the experience of some amazing roleplay 

eVEIWnD_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Edited by Rat
  • Like 2

On 6/28/2021 at 9:28 PM, Nachtfalke said:

unlock the mta forums again so we can go through some nostalgia xx

good idea! done.

• Like 2

First ever RP server I tried. If it wasn't for @Vubstersmurf At the time deciding not to send my dumb ass back to app stage for not knowing how to roleplay /do, and instead actually helping me, I wouldn't be here around writing this probably. Looking back, MTA provided me with some of the best moments I've ever had, and I've met friends for life. Sad to see Owlgaming go, but all things come to an end.

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, Irrtadum said:

First ever RP server I tried. If it wasn't for @Vubstersmurf At the time deciding not to send my dumb ass back to app stage for not knowing how to roleplay /do, and instead actually helping me, I wouldn't be here around writing this probably. Looking back, MTA provided me with some of the best moments I've ever had, and I've met friends for life. Sad to see Owlgaming go, but all things come to an end.

Clearly knew how good you'd turn out to be 😎

It was a good run, and I'm glad to have joined you all especially in the MTA days. P.S @Normis definitely a paedophile and whoever said it before me I 100% agree.

- Person who played very man bad characters is out, peace. 

• Like 1

Hats off to Lirik for streaming owl in 2014, would've never been here if it wasn't for him. Still actively playing videogames with people I've met through this community, some I've even met irl. ( @FAILCAKEZ ) 

I visited owlv once or twice, but it wasn't for me. Farewell owl and thanks for the memories. 

On 6/29/2021 at 4:28 AM, Nachtfalke said:

unlock the mta forums again so we can go through some nostalgia xx

^^

17 hours ago, Norm said:

Hello goodbye, goodbye to my 8 year friend @jayjay aswell I had most fun when I blasted Resident with my character Pedro CUrz It was the best experience and fun in my life he ded and he cry

@ThatGuy @Wright goodbye squad we shall halt the ship now

Also I'm still salty about that 1 CK you did on me, though it is the most viewed appeal (even tho the character was relatively unknown) so maybe I shouldn't be