Vubstersmurf

Community Initiative - What comes next

Well, happy to see that some point I've raised during questionnaire has been heard.

It is definitely the right decision and so, I do hope that community as a whole will lend a hand to provide utmost needed additions to the server... So all of us could enjoy and grow o/

• Like 3
Just now, Effect said:

Well, happy to see that some point I've raised during questionnaire has been heard.

It is definitely the right decision and so, I do hope that community as a whole will lend a hand to provide utmost needed additions to the server... So all of us could enjoy and grow o/

Like I said previously, this is going to be a personal project of mine to ensure members are not only heard but also have an impact on the community as a whole (As well as getting the recognition for it).  :)

• Like 2

Is it really worth moving everything to Mirror Park? Spawning the player I understand, it's a good move. But moving everything to accommodate that just does not sit with me. I think having things the way they are encourages the player to explore, but also remember that the RP hub is located at Mirror Park. Not to mention, the commodities themselves e.g. DMV isn't that far away from Mirror Park either.

I feel like this is a solution to a short temporary problem.

Edited by Synaptic
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Synaptic said:

Is it really worth moving everything to Mirror Park? Spawning the player I understand, it's a good move. But moving everything to accommodate that just does not sit with me. I think having things the way they are encourages the player to explore, but also remember that the RP hub is located at Mirror Park. Not to mention, the commodities themselves e.g. DMV isn't that far away from Mirror Park either.

I feel like this is a solution to a short temporary problem.

Not everything is moved to mirror park its just the area people know they can go to find others. We have plenty of other things around the map to enjoy and quite a few events are also hosted around. We just wanted one area where people are encouraged to roleplay.  We want everyone to explore and get the most of their RP. We just have some areas in mirror park people can know about.

This enables people to still branch out into wherever they want to go on the map. (I may not have phrased things right in the article).