Dazz

Blast from the Past.

Heyy! Welcome back and hope you have a great time here! There's some old people from the MTA days still around, I myself joined in 2014 and on and off played until 2016 when I started playing fully. You'll most likely run into more peeps that used to play on MTA :D

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Effect said:

Depends about how old school are we talking about... Valhalla Gamers in LV where you at?

vG LV was lit, I joined towards the end of it but still had a lot of fun in LV, Rockshore oGo :P

• Like 1
Just now, Dazz said:

vG LV was lit, I joined towards the end of it but still had a lot of fun in LV, Rockshore oGo :P

O shit real vet then. 

Maaaaan vG LS times was something else.
Los Malvados w'dup.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Effect said:

O shit real vet then. 

Maaaaan vG LS times was something else.
Los Malvados w'dup.

Yeah vG LS times in the early days were crazy, glad to be apart of some big factions too, oGo, Southside Crips being 2 of the larger ones, then I ran SAN for a bit, was even in Best/Greene Towing :P

• Like 3

Well, welcome back! Not sure I was around when you were, but, it's really good to see some of the old MTA community coming back. Obviously, as a veteran you shouldn't need much, but, if you need any help just ask. If you haven't already, I recommend joining the discord. 

2 hours ago, Livelethal said:

@Dazz Dazza, Dale, my man. Already told you, but love you and it's good to see you bro. oGo vG dayyys

6b5f86e726792da5708dcf2365b5e204.gif?fit

• Like 1

Hey! Welcome back, I also got back into the server after a few years. I started playing in 2014. Good times good times, roleplayers got more experienced though and portray more realistic! It's nice. I prefer text based more too since voice just sometimes give me odd vibes. Which character(s) are you currently playing as if I may ask?

• Like 1
On 5/3/2021 at 9:16 PM, LeNova said:

Hey! Welcome back, I also got back into the server after a few years. I started playing in 2014. Good times good times, roleplayers got more experienced though and portray more realistic! It's nice. I prefer text based more too since voice just sometimes give me odd vibes. Which character(s) are you currently playing as if I may ask?

Haven't fully decided what I'm going to do yet, just one character so far but I've been off the last few days work commitments, Andre Jamison. 

• Like 1