Express

Feature Showcasing Screenshot Competition

OwlGaming.png

Screenshot Competition

Hey everyone!

As you're perhaps aware, around 6 months ago I posted Episode 1 of OwlV's Video Guide, and little did you know from the title, Episodes 2 and 3 are coming very soon. However, to produce the best possible content I need your help!

Competition Time! The challenge here is simple, we want screenshots that showcase your favourite server feature(s) and capture in such a way that they will look good montaged together with other submissions. I will be editing these entries into a montage or multiple, to use in one of the videos where I talk about server features. Your entry does not need to be unique, so lots of people can cover the same feature, such as Store Robberies or Weed Growing. Depending on the amount of entries I will do my best to use all of them, but I make no guarantees. Entries must be received no later than Saturday 3rd April at Midday (Server Time). Submit your entry on this thread, or if for some reason you'd prefer to keep it private, feel free to DM it to me instead. Multiple entries are welcome from each person, but please be reasonable, I don't want to end up with hundreds of screenshots to try to use.

I can also confirm there will be prizes! These will be issued as per the below list:

First Place - $5 of GameCoins and 1 month of Discord Nitro!

Second & Third Place - 1 month each of Discord Nitro Classic!

Edited by Express
Clarity regarding multiple entries.
  • Like 2

Well. Here's one. 

WsVKeyd.png 

And another, better one, imo...

2GmiiQy.png 

• Like 1

Thank you for the entries @GioSerpo, if you get time, it'd be awesome if you could get the second image again, in FP mode.

Everyone else, please do submit your entries, the competition is timeboxed to give me enough time to edit for release.

Ndaxmez.jpg

bj41IhB.png

akRrrb5.png

roqEV8G.png

Some snaps ive taken, the first one im especially happy about because i feel like it came out quite well with the angle

The general idea here is the possibility of animations and whatnot, you can create some stunning imagery and immersion with it

Edited by Valkyr
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, Express said:

if you get time, it'd be awesome if you could get the second image again, in FP mode.

@Express I wish I could, but I already took that harvest up... 

• Like 1

1st-picture-edited.png

2nd-picture-edited.png

3rd-picture.png

4th-edit.png

5th.png

Tossing my gloves into the ring here. Peeps covered a lot with weed farming. I thought it would be beneficial to give some props to other systems as well which I wholeheartidly enjoy :D

EDIT: Someone should cover that ? mark system too considering it's new addition to the server and all that. Every bit helps eh! :D

Edited by Effect
Just an idea.
  • Like 2

To give people a little more time, I am extending the deadline of entries to Monday 5th April at Midday server time. Submit your entries and win those prizes! :)

Thank you to @Effect, @Valkyr and @GioSerpo for your entries. A bit of a shame more did not participate even after an extension (albeit a small one)!

I'll see to it that the entries are judged ASAP and prizes are distributed.

• Like 1

Well given we only had three entrants, it was a simple case of choosing first place!

Thanks to our judge @Chaos, I can confirm that @Effect has won first prize for this competition - you may report in-game to get the GCs spawned. As regards the Discord nitro for you all, feel free to DM me on Discord to claim!

Edited by Express
  • Like 2