skilz99

Cheap houses or property in L.S downtown for newbies.

Just started playing owlgaming rp got my free car and now i need a house and work. Any tips from other players thnx

• Like 1

When it comes to houses, look at the doors of ones you like, if it has a green circle its purchasable, if it has a yellow circle, its owned, if it has no circle, you can make a report IG with F2 and have a staff member price and spawn one for you. When it comes to working, there are the basic script jobs you can do, but those aren't really meant for long term. It depends on how you want to develop your character or what you like doing. If you want to do medical stuff, you can apply at SEMC or the FD, if you want to be a police officer, you can apply for PD. If you want to do illegal RP, factions like The Ombra Syndicate and The Vikings MC would be good places to look. Wanna do something with aviation, and aircraft? The CAA would be for you. Other general legal jobs you can look into are Italiano, Full Send Auto Works, or The Vinewood Country Club. Each of these factions has a thread here on the forums for you to look into. Some of them might not seem to active, but I can assure you they are. Personally, the Ombra thread needs screenshots, but it's cause I need to get better at remembering to take screenshots of stuff. If you don't wanna do any of that, or none of the illegal factions are good for you, you can start your own. Full Send Auto works is a great recent example of this, as there were no large scale garage operations (at least not publicly known about) and when they started, the interest was so high that they got like, 9 people on day one. There are tons of things to do, it's all up to you and what you want to do!

• Like 3

Hello, and welcome to the server. What GioSerpo said pretty much sums it up, you can find the faction threads here: https://forums.owlgaming.net/forum/1947-factions/

if you need any help finding a faction that would suit you, create your own or anything else you are more than welcome to contact me or any other admin. 

Edited by QueenC
  • Like 3

would be great if the property we buy has scripted furniture where the player RP it. Sitting, watching, smoking and drinking...  more furniture that can store stuff like clothes, food, firearms, and keys. Labeling keys would be nice too!  :)

Scripted furniture - Not exactly needed because we have animations which fully helps to reflect things you've said sitting, smoking, drinking,  (Maybe need a bit more work, but that will do for the time being)

More furniture that can store stuff - Already in the server as far as I can remember.

Labeling keys - Well, agreed, that could be a small quality of life addition.

• Like 2

Plus, to add to what Effect said, there is already beer, cigarettes, and weed you can drink and smoke. 

• Like 1