[Faction] - Faction Bank

OwlGaming.png

Script Suggestion

What would be the name of the script(s)?-

Faction Bank

What kind of script(s) are you suggesting?-
Faction

What is the suggestion?-
A proper faction bank for storing money in and withdrawing, as someone running an MC faction despite just being me as of now, realistically MC members pay something called dues which go towards the running of the club for things like guns,drugs ect. Since there is no where to currently store the money, realistically the president or VP wouldn't hold onto that money due to it being a lot, my suggestion is to add maybe add commands such as: /fdeposit (enter amount) and /fwithdraw (enter amount) as well as /fbalance also to help keep track of funds.

What are the advantages?-
Once place for factions to store money without all the messing around and getting the faction money mixed in with said persons personal cash stack. I don't know if maybe allowing certain members have access to the command/bank would also be a good idea.

What are the disadvantages?-

None, this would mean factions would have to keep note of how much is going in/out of the faction bank hence it makes use of the treasurer who looks after all funds and would be looking after the fbank funds.

Do you have any resources to support our scripters in making said suggestion?-
I do not but as said above simple commands like that could do the job. If anything a UCP for it could be useful also.

How would you go about implementing this idea?-
Idk since i am not a scripter lol.

• Like 1

We do have a faction bank system, but I do agree we need to be able to check who set money into the faction and who took out money as well as how much they put in or took out. Unfortunately it’s not allowed for illegal factions to store money in their F3 and will need to keep the factions money on their characters or if got a legal front. With that said, yes please improve the faction bank system.. 

I agree with QueenC here. The faction bank system needs updated some. That said, as for making it available to illegal factions, that's why most of the illegal factions I've seen (including my own) have a legal front in a separate F3. It's much more realistic anyway, as the big majority of criminals who make enough money from their crimes to NEED to store it launder it through a legal front. Also, look into the legalization of marijuana in some states in the US and you'll find that while it is legal in said states, companies that sell it are not allowed, by law, to store money they earn in banks, as technically, banks are federal, and marijuana is NOT legal, federally, and that is a great IRL example of the rule.