Los Santos Auction House - Car

nZnp6Zo.jpg

Vehicle year: 2020

Vehicle brand: Bravado
Vehicle make: Buffalo S
VIN: 4894
Mileage: 1713

Description:
Never in your life has a car made you so appealing to the opposite sex. From its provocative curves to the paint job that says, "Screw you, I'm a car", this Bravado Buffalo S eminates manliness from every piece of metal.
This was the car that broke Bravado. When it came off of the production line, each person in the company had a collective aneurysm from the visual masterpiece with which that had blessed humanity.
I know what you're asking yourself, "Am I man (Or woman enough, this is 2021 and this advert is for all!) enough to handle a car this flawless?". The short answer is no, I tried to be. I grew my beard to unreasonable lengths, trimmed my fingernails with a belt sander, ate nothing but lumber for 7 days straight and knocked a polar bear unconscious. The car chuckled at my failed attemp at manliness, and therefore I just stuck to giving it a slick new paintjob and decide to stick to other cars!

DRIVING IT IS BETTER THAN YOUR LAST 4 ROMANTIC ENCOUNTERS.... COMBINED!

Look at you, you don't even know what to do with yourself right now. Well, take a deep masculine breath and place a bid now. Once this car is taken, every woman (or man) on the planet will pile into it. You'll be more popular than fake taxi!

Images

3UEgFV7.jpg
XGx2CCx.jpg

Starting bid: 15000
Minimum increase: 2000
Buyout: 30000

Auction end date: 25th January 2021
Contact details: To be given to the winner!

Edited by Vubstersmurf
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Name: AlliSjustbeatyouproperly

Bid: Buyout ($30,000).

• Sad 1