Jump to content
chup92

Server UCP Applications

Recommended Posts

+1 Not only to avoid trolls but to exhibit basic ability to communicate in English.  I can think of three recent incidents where it was obvious to me that someone wasn't here to RP, just probably waiting out a ban somewhere else and had an easy signup here.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ashamar said:

+1 Not only to avoid trolls but to exhibit basic ability to communicate in English.  I can think of three recent incidents where it was obvious to me that someone wasn't here to RP, just probably waiting out a ban somewhere else and had an easy signup here.

Exactly. The application would help weed out the people who are not fit for the server or as you said can communicate in basic English. Too many times have i seen applications go through however, where said person was unfit for the server but that happens. I would prefer knowing there is something in place to try and weed those trolls ect out from playing on the server than allowing them in just to cause trouble and ruin everything for others.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey we actually have all the code for this and had it at launch. We have since removed it because we want to encourage anyone to play without a lot of barrier to entry. We are open to bringing it back when the server population increases.

 

Sorry for the late reply @chup92@ashamar

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm for an application process without a doubt. But I do not believe it's the right move to make as of now. As Chaos stated it's currently disabled to encourage anyone to play without a barrier to entry. which I think is wise for now, the player base should be bigger and more active to do this.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/15/2020 at 1:27 PM, JustJeff said:

I'm for an application process without a doubt. But I do not believe it's the right move to make as of now. As Chaos stated it's currently disabled to encourage anyone to play without a barrier to entry. which I think is wise for now, the player base should be bigger and more active to do this.

 

I'm okay with that, It's good to know later down the line if and when the player base grows larger that it will be added.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/28/2020 at 10:48 AM, chup92 said:

 

I'm okay with that, It's good to know later down the line if and when the player base grows larger that it will be added.

For sure we actually already have the system done (we used it for launch).

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and follow our Guidelines.