Sabre_Logistics_-_Copy.png                                

Sabre Logistics - Employment Application

Personal Details:

Title: Ms.

Full Name: Syn DeMarco

Date of Birth: 02/03/1993.

Phone Number: 1606971779

Email: ArmoredValkyrie@SAOnline.sa

Licenses in possession: Driver License [X] - Heavy Trucks License [X] - Motorcycle License [ ] - None [ ]

Background:

School Attended: Fullerton College

Level of Education: Associate's Degree in Humanities

Do you have any recent traffic infractions? Yes[ ] | No[X]

If yes, please elaborate: Answer

Do you have any medical/health conditions that would prevent you from operating a motor vehicle? Yes[ ] | No[X]

If yes, please elaborate: N/A

Questionnaire:

Why do you feel you are suited for this position? (Min. 50 words): I feel I am suited for such a position due to my educational background as well as having the experience with working with various people all coming from different walks of life. My degree in Humanities enables me to understand and help others from various backgrounds and locals with varying degrees differentiating factors, views on life, and things they may require and/or need assistance with in day to day life. Especially more-so due to the fact that humanities, wherein of itself being academic disciplines that study aspects of human society and culture, ergo, giving me the capabilities to converse, convey, communicate, and express with a wide array of members of our community.

Why do you wish to join our company? (Min. 50 words): The company as a whole, Sabre, seems to be a pillar of our community here in Los Santos. They are a cornerstone and monumental in the rising of providing jobs, as well as boosting local business. Be it supplying goods and logistical services to security and event planning and as a holdings company, Saber is number one when it comes to commerce in our fair city. It is due to these reasons and more that I'd like to be a part of such a winning organization. I would love to be able to take part in this uplifting journey together with saber to make this city the shining beacon of light for the rest of the country, and I feel it all begins and ends with Sabre as a whole. The reality of the matter is, without Sabre Los Santos wouldn't be what it is today.

Do you have any experience? If yes, elaborate: N/A

By submitting an application, you hereby authorize Sabre Ltd to perform a background check that may include any investigations or inquiries of your personal, criminal, educational, health or any other relative matters necessary to conclude on an employment decision. You agree that all of the information submitted is valid and including false information in the submitted application, may result in immediate denial and report to local authorities.

You acknowledge that your application may or may not be denied by Sabre Ltd at the discretion of the Executive Staff.

Upon a successful application, you will be invited to a face to face interview with a member of the Executive team in order to ensure you meet the requirements for the position. Please ensure you bring all relevant licenses to the interview for our records.

Syndi A. DeMarco

((OOC Information)):

Timezone: EST

Account Name: ShadowSix

How Active Are You In-Game?: I mean, I'm on daily...

Screenshot of /history: You're really gonna' make me login? I need to go to bed >_<

• Like 2