fosterman

Donator perks

I have multiple suggestions about the donator perks.

The ones that are present are mostly good except, to be honest, considering the fact that the taxes are huge (10% the federal one and around 8-9% the state one) the perks that are increasing the paychecks should be different. At this moment those are really useless, I mean, I wouldn't use coins or buy coins with real money to get only $50 per paycheck. I'd pay instead to get %25 more paycheck, for example.

Also, I've seen some perks about removing the property and vehicle taxes. Those are ok, but I suggest adding one that saves you from paying the governmental taxes too. That's something I'd buy cause, as I said, I think those taxes are huge. (At a paycheck of 10k you pay around 2k taxes.. which kinda sucks.)

I also have some suggestions for more perks:

- Name change

- House move

- Custom phone number

- Business/House Interior change

These are a few that I might buy one day but there are many more that can be added. Besides that, the license perks are kinda useless because the tests aren't expensive or hard so I don't think that anyone would buy those perks.

• Like 1
On 11/11/2020 at 10:37 PM, fosterman said:

I have multiple suggestions about the donator perks.

The ones that are present are mostly good except, to be honest, considering the fact that the taxes are huge (10% the federal one and around 8-9% the state one) the perks that are increasing the paychecks should be different. At this moment those are really useless, I mean, I wouldn't use coins or buy coins with real money to get only $50 per paycheck. I'd pay instead to get %25 more paycheck, for example.

Also, I've seen some perks about removing the property and vehicle taxes. Those are ok, but I suggest adding one that saves you from paying the governmental taxes too. That's something I'd buy cause, as I said, I think those taxes are huge. (At a paycheck of 10k you pay around 2k taxes.. which kinda sucks.)

I also have some suggestions for more perks:

- Name change

- House move

- Custom phone number

- Business/House Interior change

These are a few that I might buy one day but there are many more that can be added. Besides that, the license perks are kinda useless because the tests aren't expensive or hard so I don't think that anyone would buy those perks.

Hi there,

Just had a UA meeting and wanted to give an update on what we discussed regarding your feedback suggestion.

• Name Change: We allow name changes for characters up to 5 hours (for free) - unless under exceptional circumstances.
  • House Move - Can you clarify on what you mean with this?
  • Custom Phone number - We will be adding this soon!
  • Business/House interior change - This has already been added in terms of uploading custom interiors, normal business/house interiors change usually cost in game money since we consider this as renovation.
  • Government taxes - We will be adding this as well.
  • Paycheck increase - We are looking into this but it will have some sort of limit depending on how much someone earns per paycheck, this is to ensure it doesn't break the economy.