[General] - /helpup and wounded state

OwlGaming.png

Script Suggestion

What would be the name of the script(s)?-

/helpup and wounded state

What kind of script(s) are you suggesting?-
General

What is the suggestion?-
You should be able to be /helpup'ed after a brawl or even by yourself, let's say after you have been injured for 60 seconds or more you can just /getup from the knocked-out / unconscious state, you should not need an admin to get up from a brawl.

What are the advantages?-
Less work for admins and no running from the hospital due to the fact you have to /respawn after a fistfight, which is unrealistic to die in any way.

What are the disadvantages?-

Possible abuse, tho I don't see how if you make the script so only fists can wound somebody and everything else is a PK.

Do you have any resources to support our scripters in making said suggestion?-
N/A

How would you go about implementing this idea?-
Just do it lol. 2.0

• Like 1

+10. Well considering how GTA V has a lot more in depth fighting mechanics I am always up to see it being used and expanded for a better and more convenient experience in the community. With that in mind, so if said additions will encourage people to go for fist fights more often to solve their... Misunderstandings. I am all down for that.

• Like 1

The only disadvantage would be if it's scripted so that if you are downed from anything e.g. falling off of a building or getting shot, and you could just /getup from those.

But there's definitely a workaround so +1 from me.