Crane

[General] - Add-on Clothes

Do you think this would benefit the server and should be added?   

9 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think this would benefit the server and should be added?

• Yes
    • No - Specify why in the comments

I think adding more clothes, hair styles etc would be great. An issue I've heard from people was the lack of new clothing options as well as hair options so who knows, this might benefit us if its implemented. 

• Like 1

I'm all for this 100000%

Been screaming about this since I've been here.

Otherwise we'd play Single player lol

• Like 1

I like this idea, and I'm glad it's not just for LSPD either. Totally cool to have more customization when creating/changing your character up. A yes from me (:

• Like 1

GET THIS IN RIGHT NOW. Does the pack also include drawables for hairstyles so you're not constantly looking like a baldy banghead on the sides

• Like 1

Added a poll so put in your votes :)

3 minutes ago, DxRK said:

GET THIS IN RIGHT NOW. Does the pack also include drawables for hairstyles so you're not constantly looking like a baldy banghead on the sides

I think what you're referring to are hair tattoos which I guess /might/ be implemented soon.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Crane said:

Added a poll so put in your votes :)

I think what you're referring to are hair tattoos which I guess /might/ be implemented soon.

Yeah, that's the one, currently with some of the hairstyles available it just looks unnatural having completely shaven sides like that, hopefully they get added in soon for more variety on hair

• Like 1
Just now, DxRK said:

Yeah, that's the one, currently with some of the hairstyles available it just looks unnatural having completely shaven sides like that, hopefully they get added in soon for more variety on hair

I've found the data for those decals so I guess it might be a bit clear for devs how to implement them in-game so probably if @Yannick has some spare time on his hand we might have it soon :P

• Like 1

Yes, I love this. Not just for PD but more hairstyles and clothing should be added for all different players.

• Like 1

Tis the nature of custom V servers.

Gotta Crack a few eggs to make an omelet. 

Plus, it's a one time thing. 

You wanna play vanilla single player or you want a hype experience that looks great? 

When your char looks the way you want it to,  better and different from other servers, it makes you enjoy that char more. Which makes you want to play them more.  Equals more logins. Give people a reason.  

• Like 3