Tail Number: FLEE-01

Vehicle Identification Number ((VIN)): 4336

Aircraft Model: Civilian Helicopters Havok

Type of aircraft: [Regular / Advanced / Heavy]

Date of purchase: 30/06/2020

Image of the aircraft

Spoiler

OI3CYSg.png

Relevant information regarding the aircraft: Aircraft has been bought recently second handed and needs a firm check up to ensure everything is up to par.

Type of service requested: [One Time Maintenance / Weekly Maintenance / Monthly / Propose another plan if needed]

Me, Freddie Lee, fully understand that my application can be rejected if my aircraft is in a degraded state which may come in conflict with the aircraft engineer's safety of environment. I agree to allow the C.A.A. to perform a maintenance on the mentioned aircraft, identified by the mentioned tail number, and allow the C.A.A. representatives to contact me if anything that requires an additional fee will be needed.

I confirm that the information provided are correct and I am the rightful representative of the owner of this aircraft, or its owner.

Signature,

M5WA8ax.png

8GUGDO8Cmpl8B9PyDEyxULvFAfx9wbZdmgGUPJSEjEGYqK3GXMHKA9vxGiNTjw7hAKaYQqg_3q21SXgz-5W18VuXS8zDMQex0XUtEjxzkNmJGc98d5reGtydw0M-fM3fM0H2wg8r

Dear MR Freddie Lee (( @Qainer )),

We have decided to ACCEPT your request of one time maintenance check for aircraft identified by tail number FLEE-01 and unique vehicle identification number 4336. The following sum is to be sent to County Air Administration and a proof of payment should be provided.

$1125 (Employee discount applied)

Please contact us via email and speak with a member of the Aircraft Engineering Team in order to schedule the maintenance process. Please bring your ID and the paperwork of the upper mentioned aircraft. 

Kind regards,

Tony Carlton

Senior Aircraft Engineer

Edited by Bjornsson

Proof of payment provided below.

DXzkF6i.png

The aircraft is parked inside County Air Administration's Ground Crew Hangar. (HG-GC).

Signature,

M5WA8ax.png

HmVTHLl.png

Maintenance Log

Engineer: Tony Carlton

Assisted by: Tony Carlton

Date and Time: 02/08/2020 - 03/08/2020 

Type of Operation: One time in depth check

Task Details: Fuel filter changed, Oil and filter changed, Full in depth examination of the exterior rivets (All rivets countersunk to 100°) Rotor blade sleeve's         inspected, realigned GPS for a more accurate reading, Engine start up and shutdown readings on the RPM gauge were in the green arch, Full inspection of       the engine. 

Equipment used: Adjustable spanner, Aeroshell engine oil, Torch, Camera probe

Notes: 

Edited by Bjornsson
  • Like 1