Gender*: Male
Phone Number*: 1593864894
Place of Residence*: 7 East Mirror Drive

Educational & Experience Details

Qualifications*:

Los Santos Central High School Graduation
Military ex Sargent - Served 3 years
Experience*:

As I said above, I've served in the Military for 3 years and I've experienced with all sorts of weapons whether its at training fields and actually using it.
Previous Job:

None
Do you possess a Firearm License?:
No

Identification

Attach a copy of your license or SA ID: http://prntscr.com/tbqu8i

Application

Why do you wish to join Sabre Ltd?:
I wish to join Sabre Ltd because I've seen adverts that they're looking for security guards and I thought myself that here's my chance to create my career there as a Security Guard

Why do you wish to work as a security guard?:
I wish to work as a security guard because I see it as a promising career to my life, and I see this job as something that suits me and my past and I believe that I'II do my best at this kind of job.

Briefly outline your relevant skills and experience[/i]
Well, I've served in the Army for 3 years, I had a lot of time there to learn and study and train briefly each weapon that I was given and appreciate its power and understand it and master the weapon, so that in critical situations, I'II will be ready for anything that will come up, I've also been more disciplined and they also settled my mindset and I feel like that the Military gave me a life lesson.

Why do you think you are suitable for this role?
As I said before, I think I'm suitable for this role because I've been experienced with all sort of weapons while I've served in the Military and I believe it gives me a huge advantage if I'II get hired as a Security Guard.

Do you have any criminal records? if yes, please state below:
None

Are you currently prescribed any medications or narcotics for any medical conditions? If yes, please describe below
None

Tick/explain your answer(All questions are mandatory)

Do you have any experience with providing armed security? If so, please describe
No, but I've served in the Army

On a scale of 1-10, describe your driving skills in stressful situations, 1 being poor, and 10 being excellent

Have you obtained, or applied for, a security guard permit from the Government?
I have applied for a permit, and it is pending

((OOC Section))

Forum Name*:
V Account Name*: devildog123
Time Zone: GMT +3
Average weekly playtime: 7-12 hours
Discord username#tag: Lemon#4902
Unedited screenshot of your in-game /history list: http://owlgaming.net/v/history/eyJ1c2VyX2lkIjoxMTEzMDB9:1jriwP:3yGwsIk_hl7i8nPZlURFaA0dj5c/

Are you familiar with Role-playing as a security guard Owl? (Tick your choice)
Yes

Sabre Ltd is a legal faction. Even though your character may be illegal it's necessary to avoid/prevent any sort of illegal activity associated with the faction unless permitted.By submitting this application you are not forced to limit your creativity but you are given the freedom and opportunity to expand it while considering the minor conditions. Due to the nature of the job, any felonies against property or involving violence can result in your application being dismissed. By submitting the application, you consent to the recruitment staff contacting the Police Department to request a copy of your criminal record. In addition, you consent to the recruitment staff doing a search of any public government records regarding employment disciplinary actions including suspensions, reprimands, and terminations of employment. All information provided regarding medical conditions, and/or prescription medication use will be protected under HIPAA
sabresec_logo.png

Dear Mr Charles Hudson (( @devildog123 )),

Thank you for applying for the position of Security Officer. We are hereby informing you that we have reviewed your application and are excited to invite you for an INTERVIEW!

You may contact us through an e-mail to schedule your interview. You have forty-eight (48) hours to have the interview conducted, or your application will be declined.

Hopefully we'll meet soon!

Sincerely,
jakesig.png
Director Jake Finnigan,
On behalf of Sabre Ltd.

sabresec_logo.png

Dear Mr Charles Hudson (( @devildog123 )),

We'd like to thank you for applying for the Security Officer Position. After conducting your interview, we have come to the decision to
ACCEPT you as an Unarmed Security Officer. You may contact us on our hotline number to finalize your hiring process.

On behalf of Sabre Ltd, we'd like to welcome you into our company. Do not hesitate to contact your superior Director Jake Finnigan if you have any further questions.

In addition, make sure to fill out and sign your employee record under the Global Access section of our website. Please do this within 48 hours of being hired or you could risk being suspended and / or fired.

Sincerely,
jakesig.png
Director Jake Finnigan,
On behalf of Sabre Ltd.