JohnM

[Items] - Siren and Lights Item

So if that were a thing, for PD, for example. they'd all be UC since they'd all be unmarked? I mean, if that's what majority likes, then go for it.  Personally, I'm an advocate for more added vehicles. As we should have a substantial fleet with variations and properly marked liveries. But again, if MTA stylings work for the majority, go for it.

Edited by ShadowSix
5 hours ago, ShadowSix said:

So if that were a thing, for PD, for example. they'd all be UC since they'd all be unmarked? I mean, if that's what majority likes, then go for it.  Personally, I'm an advocate for more added vehicles. As we should have a substantial fleet with variations and properly marked liveries. But again, if MTA stylings work for the majority, go for it.

Not asking for all undercover vehicles, it just allows for more variety rather than using up memory by requesting more vehicle mods. The more mods added, the worse server performance for some players (like me and my laptop :( ). Like for example, we have a couple cars in CTSOB like an armored huntley and caracara which would be useful if they had lights and sirens, but obviously dont have them. It makes them ineffective emergency vehicles. Factions like Public Works could use this as well, as in adding lights for pickup trucks and vans for road work.

Would the vehicle have liveries on them as well?  The Idea could work and just make custom liveries into them.  PD, FD, PW, etc instead of adding more, I see what you're saying. 

18 hours ago, JohnM said:

Not asking for all undercover vehicles, it just allows for more variety rather than using up memory by requesting more vehicle mods. The more mods added, the worse server performance for some players (like me and my laptop :( ). Like for example, we have a couple cars in CTSOB like an armored huntley and caracara which would be useful if they had lights and sirens, but obviously dont have them. It makes them ineffective emergency vehicles. Factions like Public Works could use this as well, as in adding lights for pickup trucks and vans for road work.

The caracara actually should have lights...

7 hours ago, ShadowSix said:

Would the vehicle have liveries on them as well?  The Idea could work and just make custom liveries into them.  PD, FD, PW, etc instead of adding more, I see what you're saying. 

i dont think liveries will be possible til rage 1.1

3 hours ago, JohnM said:

i dont think liveries will be possible til rage 1.1

Why not? We're one of the only servers that DON'T have them...

1 hour ago, ShadowSix said:

Why not? We're one of the only servers that DON'T have them...

i wouldnt know im not a scripter lol, its just what i heard from someone who probably doesnt even know for sure

maybe another script suggestion