Courtez

Administrator/Scripter Courtez

20 hours ago, Courtez said:

I look forward to sticking around and making some cool stuff and helping you all out as an administrator. 

Still owe you those beers :D

• Like 1
Just now, cat said:

Will there be more quality content at some point?

Probably not in the near future. Maybe some day. Wheres the quality content from you sir

Just now, Courtez said:

🤷‍♂️ make somethin quality idk 😂 

But you see, my good Sir, I'm just a lowly cat. While you are a most powerful *cough* let me look it up *cough* lead guy! I mean adminstromato! I couldn't ever hope to match the quality of even so much as the bread you eat in the morning. Or cereals.

1 minute ago, cat said:

But you see, my good Sir, I'm just a lowly cat. While you are a most powerful *cough* let me look it up *cough* lead guy! I mean adminstromato! I couldn't ever hope to match the quality of even so much as the bread you eat in the morning. Or cereals.

💪 💪 😂 

(i dont actually eat breakfast)

Just now, Courtez said:

💪 💪 😂 

(i dont actually eat breakfast)

So you bring shame upon your family by ignoring the feast of the gods, the breaking of the fast, I mean... who can you even trust in these trying times...

idk lol I don't even have V installed and I have no idea how to check how many people are online, which isn't particularly helping me want to install it.

1 minute ago, cat said:

So you bring shame upon your family by ignoring the feast of the gods, the breaking of the fast, I mean... who can you even trust in these trying times...

idk lol I don't even have V installed and I have no idea how to check how many people are online, which isn't particularly helping me want to install it.

Its in the footer of owlgaming.net :) Its a bit early atm, picks up in a few hours. I am in the process of moving back from San Francisco to Toronto so I don't actually have a PC to play games atm, until I move into my new house in october. 

1 minute ago, Courtez said:

Its in the footer of owlgaming.net :) Its a bit early atm, picks up in a few hours. I am in the process of moving back from San Francisco to Toronto so I don't actually have a PC to play games atm, until I move into my new house in october. 

It's about 6 pm for me. If it picks up in a few hours, that sounds suboptimal but eh. Maybe you could entertain us with your very entertaining story of moving on your YT channel.

Edited by cat
7 minutes ago, cat said:

It's about 6 pm for me. If it picks up in a few hours, that sounds suboptimal but eh. Maybe you could entertain us with your very entertaining story of moving on your YT channel.

Just yell at @QueenC to get online ezpz.

The story of moving is not that interesting. Also all of my stuff is still in san francisco 😅

1 minute ago, Courtez said:

Just yell at @QueenC to get online ezpz.

The story of moving is not that interesting. Also all of my stuff is still in san francisco 😅

You better move that PC of yours within next week or else! 🔫

Also, flattered you thought of me. 💪🏻

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, QueenC said:

Also, flattered you thought of me. 💪🏻

I agree with this ^^

7 minutes ago, QueenC said:

Its all up to U-haul as to when it shows up, which isnt supposed to be until ~oct 4 unfortunately. 

44 minutes ago, Courtez said:

Its all up to U-haul as to when it shows up, which isnt supposed to be until ~oct 4 unfortunately. 

Just download a new one, how hard can it be