Zebulon

[Vehicles] - Keep speed limit signs on screen.

+1 maybe have this toggable if we are trying to minimise HUD. Would like to have more variety of speed limits too.

+1 with suggestion and I agree with @Vubstersmurf of making it toggable but make it default on when you join the server for new players to know.

Toggleable for sure. Fingers crossed a lot of things like this get tossed on a settings menu.

Good suggestion! This will make it atleast easier to know what speed limit is in effect. 

Also implement a speed limiter that is not tied to cruise control, breaking and/or accelerating but is 'always' present if someone toggles it.

(I suggested this before!) I can't manage to keep to the limit without looking like a jackass accelerating and breaking every second >:(.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Vubstersmurf said:

+1 maybe have this toggable if we are trying to minimise HUD. Would like to have more variety of speed limits too.

What vubs said is the thing.