Tier 1 & Tier 2 Firearms License
Experience*:

I am a current LEO with the LSPD.
Previous Job:

N/A
Do you possess a Firearm License?:
Yes

Identification

Attach a copy of your license or SA ID: https://dale.aceclan.org/ShareX/Bankfield Licenses.png

Application

Why do you wish to join Sabre Ltd?:
Seeking additional income sources and different employment opportunities.

Why do you wish to work as a security guard?:
It's a good opportunity to apply the skillset I already have in a different way.

Briefly outline your relevant skills and experience[/i]
I am a current LEO, Command Staff Officer with the LSPD.

Why do you think you are suitable for this role?
Just my general capabilities, skillset and mindset.

Do you have any criminal records? if yes, please state below:
None

Are you currently prescribed any medications or narcotics for any medical conditions? If yes, please describe below
None

Tick/explain your answer(All questions are mandatory)

Do you have any experience with providing armed security? If so, please describe
None.

On a scale of 1-10, describe your driving skills in stressful situations, 1 being poor, and 10 being excellent

Have you obtained, or applied for, a security guard permit from the Government?
I have applied for a permit, and it is pending

((OOC Section))

Forum Name*:
V Account Name*: Express
Time Zone: BST
Average weekly playtime: Couple Hours per day
Discord username#tag: Expression93#7958
Screenshot of your character /stats:

Spoiler

Bankfield%20Stats.png

Unedited screenshot of your in-game /history list: https://owlgaming.net/v/history/eyJ1c2VyX2lkIjozOH0:1jRcFN:ikHzN2sRA8B_PWWh3dVTngXTIJg/

Are you familiar with Role-playing as a security guard Owl? (Tick your choice)
No

Sabre Ltd is a legal faction. Even though your character may be illegal it's necessary to avoid/prevent any sort of illegal activity associated with the faction unless permitted.By submitting this application you are not forced to limit your creativity but you are given the freedom and opportunity to expand it while considering the minor conditions. Due to the nature of the job, any felonies against property or involving violence can result in your application being dismissed. By submitting the application, you consent to the recruitment staff contacting the Police Department to request a copy of your criminal record. In addition, you consent to the recruitment staff doing a search of any public government records regarding employment disciplinary actions including suspensions, reprimands, and terminations of employment. All information provided regarding medical conditions, and/or prescription medication use will be protected under HIPAA
Edited by ItsMelodyy
sabresec_logo.png

Dear Mr Bankfield,

Thank you for applying for the position of Security Officer. We are hereby informing you that we have reviewed your application and are excited to invite you for an INTERVIEW!

You may contact us through an e-mail to schedule your interview. You have forty-eight (48) hours to have the interview conducted or your application will be declined.

Hopefully we will meet soon!

Sincerely,
Security Manager Walter Williams,
On behalf of Sabre Ltd.

Dear Mr Bankfield,

We'd like to thank you for applying for the Security Officer Position. After conducting your interview, we have come to the decision to
 ACCEPT you as an Security Officer I. 

On behalf of Sabre Ltd, we would like to welcome you into our company. Do not hesitate to contact your superior Walter Williams if you have any further questions.

In addition, make sure to fill out and sign your employee record under the Global Access section of our website. Please do this within 48 hours of being hired or you could risk being suspended and / or fired.

Sincerely,
Security Manager Walter Williams,
On behalf of Sabre Ltd.