ShadowSix

[Characters] Hair Toggle

This is a bit of a repost as I feel as my original may have been lost in the sea 

Character/Hair 

I'd like to see an option to toggle hair in some way. 

Requirements

• Simply having an option, be it via command or some other way, to toggle hair. Females, for example, with long hair, upon putting a hat, or helmet on, be it for some sort of work/duty or use with a bicycle or motorcycle or any of the sort, the new long hairs clip through and you like really dumb. My suggestion would be to perhaps be able to use a command to toggle the hair into one of the bun styles, or ponytail styles. It could work in a way such as: /toghairbun /toghairbun2 /toghairpony (Retaining the hair color of course!) then to remove any of these toggled styles you could /toghairnone and go back whatever normal hair you had. 
  • Like 2

The command may allow certain crowd's to abuse it. As stated on Discord, in police searches and whatnot.

I do like the idea, though. Someone on Discord suggested an automated script that turns female characters with the longhair headsets to bald the moment they put on a helmet. And put the original hairstyle back when they remove the helmet. 

That may be a good solution?

On 4/20/2020 at 9:08 PM, CluelessNoob said:

The command may allow certain crowd's to abuse it. As stated on Discord, in police searches and whatnot.

I do like the idea, though. Someone on Discord suggested an automated script that turns female characters with the longhair headsets to bald the moment they put on a helmet. And put the original hairstyle back when they remove the helmet. 

That may be a good solution?

Agreed, as with many things in the server a more automated / intuitive approach would be best in my opinion rather than command based. As much as possible should be contextual as you said with helmets and such. To keep it from being command based, perhaps a clothing item called a "hair tie" or something like that would enable a few variations, assuming you already had long hair that could be put into a ponytail, etc.

I'll toss this idea on our Trello as a potential future improvement on clothing / player modifications.

• Like 1