Applicant Details

Name*:
Eusebio Milani
Gender*: Male
Phone Number*: 1586790871
Place of Residence*: Mirror Park Blvd.

Educational & Experience Details

Qualifications*:

Attention to detail, commitment to diversity, dependability and a positive attitude.

Experience*:

DeeJay at The Pink Swan

Previous Job:

DeeJay at The Pink Swan

Identification

Attach a copy of your license or SA ID: (( not sure what image you need here )) https://imgur.com/GPMvly2

Application

Why do you wish to join Sabre Ltd?:
I'd like to join Sabre to entertain Los Santos' residents more often.

Why do you wish to be apart of the Motorsports Association?:
I like motorsports, even won the last event of this type.

Briefly outline your relevant skills and experience[/i]
Active listening
Communication
Computer skills
Customer service
Interpersonal skills
Leadership
Management skills
Problem-solving
Time management

Why do you think you are suitable for this role?
Because I am a person with positive vibes and really enjoy to entertain people.

Do you have any criminal records? if yes, please state below:
No.

Are you currently prescribed any medications or narcotics for any medical conditions? If yes, please describe below
No.

Tick/explain your answer(All questions are mandatory)

Do you have any experience with hosting motorsports event's? If so, please describe
No.

On a scale of 1-10, describe your customer service skills, 1 being poor, and 10 being excellent

((OOC Section))

V Account Name*: Eusebio
Time Zone: GMT +3
Average weekly playtime: 15 hours I think
Discord username#tag: Eusebio
Screenshot of your character /stats: {field_value_1257}
Unedited screenshot of your in-game /history list: /history doesn't work. I have a link from owl https://www.owlgaming.net/v/history/eyJ1c2VyX2lkIjoyNjM2fQ:1jPvVS:ryGV7BZUf-dZDkL-fHLc1S7o6pM/

Sabre Ltd is a legal faction. Even though your character may be illegal it's necessary to avoid/prevent any sort of illegal activity associated with the faction unless permitted.By submitting this application you are not forced to limit your creativity but you are given the freedom and opportunity to expand it while considering the minor conditions. Due to the nature of the job, any felonies against property or involving violence can result in your application being dismissed. By submitting the application, you consent to the recruitment staff contacting the Police Department to request a copy of your criminal record. In addition, you consent to the recruitment staff doing a search of any public government records regarding employment disciplinary actions including suspensions, reprimands, and terminations of employment. All information provided regarding medical conditions, and/or prescription medication use will be protected under HIPAA

Screenshot of your character /stats: https://imgur.com/NbXSgwR

Dear Mr Eusebio Milani ((@Eusebio))

Thank you for applying for the position of Event Marshall. We are hereby informing you that we have reviewed your application and are excited to invite you for an INTERVIEW!
You may contact us through an e-mail to schedule your interview. You have forty-eight (48) hours to have the interview conducted, or your application will be declined.

Hopefully we'll meet soon!

Sincerely,
ltsDAjO.png
Event Manager
On behalf of Sabre Ltd.

40 minutes ago, QueenC said:

Dear Mr Eusebio Milani ((@Eusebio))

Thank you for applying for the position of Event Marshall. We are hereby informing you that we have reviewed your application and are excited to invite you for an INTERVIEW!
You may contact us through an e-mail to schedule your interview. You have forty-eight (48) hours to have the interview conducted, or your application will be declined.

Hopefully we'll meet soon!

Sincerely,
ltsDAjO.png
Event Manager
On behalf of Sabre Ltd.

Dear Event Manager Mrs. Alex DeLuca,

Thank you for reviewing my application and inviting me for an interview. We can schedule the interview anytime as I'm unemployed right. Sooner, the better. 
You may reach me at my phone number.

Thank you very much,
Wish you a wonderful day!

Edited by Eusebio

sea_logo.png

Dear Mr Eusebio Milani
((@Eusebio))

We'd like to thank you for applying for the Event Marshall Position. After conducting your interview, we have come to the decision to
ACCEPT you as an Event Marshall.

On behalf of Sabre Ltd, we'd like to welcome you into our company. Do not hesitate to contact your superior Alexis DeLuca if you have any further questions.

In addition, make sure to fill out and sign your employee record under the Global Access section of our website. Please do this within 48 hours of being hired or you could risk being suspended and / or terminated.

Sincerely,
ltsDAjO.png
Events Manager,
On behalf of Sabre Ltd.