[Items] - Outfits

OwlGaming.png

Script Suggestion

What would be the name of the script(s)?-

Outfits

What kind of script(s) are you suggesting?-
Items

What is the suggestion?-
Have an outfits script where it just categorizes the items in your clothing tab as per the attire you'd want to wear. Ex: Outfit 1 would have a pair of tighty jeans, black hoodie, white sneakers and sunglasses. Outfit 2 would have suit pants, suit jacket, shirt.. It goes like that but you get the general idea.
Also would be neat to have those clothing parts in their respective outfit slot in your Inventory. I can think of having this done in 2 ways: 1- Have an "Add" button in the clothing tab that generates an outfit slot in the clothing tab in which you just drag and drop the clothes you'd like to fit together, also have that slot clickable with the option "Equip" to have all the clothes on together at once. 2- Have a /setoutfit command that saves the clothes on your character automatically in an outfit slot with the same aforementioned features and have it removed off the main clothing tab. The two implementations are generally alike but I thought I could just point them out separately ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What are the advantages?-
-Less clutter in the main clothing tab
-Easier and more convenient way to switch between your outfits

What are the disadvantages?-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Do you have any resources to support our scripters in making said suggestion?-
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

How would you go about implementing this idea?-
Mentioned previously on the suggestion

• Like 4

Yeah this would be really useful, maybe tie it into your property though so it gives you a reason to own one.

• Like 2

I like this, saves me from clicking 20 clothing items finding that 1 combination I made ages ago.

• Like 1

On 4/15/2020 at 9:49 PM, Deez said:

Yeah this would be really useful, maybe tie it into your property though so it gives you a reason to own one.

Agreed. A wardrobe location in a house would be great for this.

• Like 3

Accepted as a wardrobe that has a quick switch option to switch the wardrobe contents with your current outfit, or the ability to just remove your current outfit into the wardrobe, rendering your character nude. Would be nice to also have a name for each wardrobe that appears next to the interact world prompt, so you can quickly know which outfit is where.