Music

[UCP] Darkmode and hiding of the GTA San Andreas section on main page.

Title says it all, I'd like a dark mode button on the UCP for folks who like it, and I'd like, since the MTA server is gone now and I know it's not been gone for that much and probably it's already in the works but... I'd like the gta sa section, at least on the main page of the ucp hidden away since it's not a thing anymore. However, I know it's hard to remove it all because of the database and that you don't want the same names from MTA to be used here, so I'm just suggesting it for the main page. 

Cheers!

• Like 1

I think the dark mode would be very nice to have, it is fucking bright sometimes lmao.

For the MTA side being hidden, I think now would maybe a bit too fast but I deffo agree that down the line it should be phased out. 

MTA will be phased out, but there's not a huge rush. V is shown well before the SA section.

As for a dark mode... Maybe, but to be honest I don't really have the time to work on a whole new design right now.

4 hours ago, Chaos said:

MTA will be phased out, but there's not a huge rush. V is shown well before the SA section.

As for a dark mode... Maybe, but to be honest I don't really have the time to work on a whole new design right now.

woulnt just converting the colors work, text to white and on a dark gray background etc?

Just now, Valkyr said:

woulnt just converting the colors work, text to white and on a dark gray background etc?

no, not all the images have white borders that would make them work on a dark theme. Tables would look weird, etc.

Inverting the colors is gross from a design perspective, but if that's your goal then https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/high-contrast/djcfdncoelnlbldjfhinnjlhdjlikmph?hl=en

1 minute ago, Chaos said:

no, not all the images have white borders that would make them work on a dark theme. Tables would look weird, etc.

Inverting the colors is gross from a design perspective, but if that's your goal then https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/high-contrast/djcfdncoelnlbldjfhinnjlhdjlikmph?hl=en

oh didnt know that,im not too familiar with web design so i assumed it woulnt be that complicated, good to know

1 minute ago, Valkyr said:

oh didnt know that,im not too familiar with web design so i assumed it woulnt be that complicated, good to know

the extension would do what you like, it would look good in some places like tickets maybe? but from a design perspective won't look too pretty most likely... :)

3 minutes ago, Chaos said:

the extension would do what you like, it would look good in some places like tickets maybe? but from a design perspective won't look too pretty most likely... :)

yeah i can see how it would look arse in some spots now

• Like 1