Jump to content
Daniels

Server Script Update (v1.1) | New Character Creation, New HUD, Re-designed GUIs, Bugfixes & More! | March, 2020

Recommended Posts

Very sexy stuff! Hats off to the dev team for the incredible work! Keep it up! :)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

high level

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kannax said:

So you have to pay real money to access those new character features or? 

No, all existing Characters will have access to new features for free once the next feature has been pushed.

You'll essentially have access to:

Plastic surgeon

Barber

Clothing store

Tattoo store

 

1 visit for each existing character essentially.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Vubstersmurf said:

No, all existing Characters will have access to new features for free once the next feature has been pushed.

You'll essentially have access to:

Plastic surgeon

Barber

Clothing store

Tattoo store

 

1 visit for each existing character essentially.

Okay, right, i get you, what about after you use that 1 visit?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Epic 😍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, kannax said:

Okay, right, i get you, what about after you use that 1 visit?

Not 100% with plastic surgeon, I would imagine that itself is a 1 time thing since you would have everyone randomly changing their look dramatically which would make no sense (Not sure exactly however).

As for tattoos, clothing, barber etc they will be IC things you can pay for with IC money :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds like you can for free at first. Subsequent visits will cost IG money. 

 

What Vub said. Though I hope plastic surgery doesn't cost real money. While I understand what you're getting at, sometimes you gotta run it a few times and see the results till you're finally happy with the look.  I've had to a few times across multiple characters on another server I won't name, for example.  And im glad I did.  Initial creation is never perfect till unde l you've checked and triple and quad checked. 

Edited by ShadowSix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, kannax said:

Okay, right, i get you, what about after you use that 1 visit?

They are all for in game currency - not real currency / donator currency.

 

I will update the original post - what we meant was the first visit, will charge you 0 in game dollars because you made your character prior to these features being available, after which an in-game currency cost will apply.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Daniels said:

They are all for in game currency - not real currency / donator currency.

 

I will update the original post - what we meant was the first visit, will charge you 0 in game dollars because you made your character prior to these features being available, after which an in-game currency cost will apply.

Thanks for clarifying! Although, instead of writing "tokens" or etc, you could've clarified it way better by saying "Legacy Characters will be given one free use, before needing to pay IC money for each subsequent use of a service."

Edited by kannax

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks amazing! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and follow our Guidelines.