Yannick

Developers Roadmap - Now it's your turn!

User Experience

Stop the chat spamming

Requirements

engine start, lock, lights to be /ame instead of /me

Items dropping like food and booze also

Uses

Better chat reading and user experience overall

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eusebio said:

User Experience

Stop the chat spamming

Requirements

Uses

Would be nice to have, I do think /ame needs to be up longer than it is atm because 95% of the time people are missing /ame's

Impound support for PD

Adding LSPD to the impound script, with our own impound lot at the La Mesa precinct.

Requirements

Adaption of the current impound script to support PD impounding vehicles, for x amount of days, or seizing them forever.

Uses
Provides roleplay for other parties, PD actually being able to seize vehicles of offenders now instead of respawning/letting them idle at Mission Row.

Edited by Deuce

Faction Map Blips + Personal house markers

Add markers to the maps that only someone in a faction can see as well as personal properties that only you can see.

Requirements

System that allows for faction owners to create/delete specific markers as well when a player purchases a residential property having it show up on their map.

Uses

Allows for f3 to better manage their properties, as it can become quite confusing from time to time. When jumping from character to character I often get confused where everything is located.

• Like 2

character

assets transfer

requirements

i saw you are about to implement CK, i will like to have assets transfer active when you do that.

Give the oportunity as on mta to transfer the assets to other character (payd in GC) in case of a CK.

legal roleplay

businesses money

requirements

when you own a legal business will be cool to gain hourly some profit from NPCs, that will make people want to start some businesses arround the town and its am oportunity to grow up the legal roleplay.

Edited by Serban13

On 4/28/2020 at 2:17 PM, Eusebio said:

User Experience

Stop the chat spamming

Requirements

Uses

i can back this up, tabbed back to this yesterday

0jvXlaX.png

3 minutes ago, Klippan said:

i can back this up, tabbed back to this yesterday

0jvXlaX.png

This already has been changed to /ame and should be in the game soon!

Almost all the scripted /me's have been changed to /ame's

Edited by Jer
  • Like 1

On 4/28/2020 at 2:54 PM, Vubstersmurf said:

Would be nice to have, I do think /ame needs to be up longer than it is atm because 95% of the time people are missing /ame's

Or have it put in the chat for the people who's near with the /ame color it already got since on mta you could open the console and check the /ame and /ado’s 

6 hours ago, Serban13 said:

legal roleplay

businesses money

requirements

when you own a legal business will be cool to gain hourly some profit from NPCs, that will make people want to start some businesses arround the town and its am oportunity to grow up the legal roleplay.

Business owners are already in a win on how the NPC's are currently afaik you do not pay the NPC's which you did on MTA.  An Hourly profit from NPCS can easily destroy the economy, and it's just too easy to get money that way. People should rather invest their time into joining a faction or create their own and not because of a hourly npc income. There's no RP in that

CUSTOM ITEMS.
Add ability for admins or players themselves to rename existing items in the server.

Requirements.

Just a simple command which would allow to rename a certain item I guess (for safeguard it could either be approved by admin in order to avoid powergaming or trolling if necessary)

Uses.
Businesses would get an ability to rename their stuff in the store and provide some unique products. System could give a certain flexibility.

SAFES/LOCKBOXES
- System which would allow players to keep items in their homes/businesses.

Requirements.
- Safe item id
- Script a system which COULD resemble inventory system (or more like a trunk I assume?)
- Perfect addition add an ability to store not only items but money as well.

Uses
Less cluttered player inventory, sense of security for players to keep their precious stuff at home. Overall quality of life feature.

LOGISTICS

Add a need for legal businesses to refill their resources.

Requirements

Business NPC's should be refill by the owner either by using some resources or buying specific products and refilling them (Preferably UI based system where the owner could put an order what stuff is needed for their respectable business)

Uses.
Logistic based businesses would actually be useful and vital part to keep server economy alive and businesses would have to pay attention to their resources and manage them respectively.

ITEM - GAS CAN
Give players a gas can and ability to manually refill their car.

Requirements.
Gas can that can be filled in gas station and then be used to manually refill near car.

Uses.
Quality of life addition to those who forget to refill their cars (and that happens quite often), plus gas can could be used in arson RP

Edited by Effect
Update.
  • Like 1