26 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Besides I'm pretty sure you're up there on this list of hours as well...

Yeah, I feel bad myself as I wasted countless hours on a community that didn't care much about a majority of their community.

Owl MTA was doing okay, it did lose a lot of players when y'all opened the OwlV server... but as soon as all the admins slowly moved over to OwlV and never got on Owl MTA anymore, the MTA server died as the players lost interest when there weren't any admins on anymore... Literally the last admin I've ever seen online on MTA was QueenC when I asked her to get on over Discord when there was a gang of players going around DM'ing people.

• Like 2
  • Salty 2

4 minutes ago, Nachtfalke said:

Not everytime was the player heard here, especially with the shit Jose was able to get away with burning down farms for thinly veiled reasoning, and the likes of a certain staff member that was actively abusing and harassing players, but these flaws I could ignore since the experience was the most enjoyable I'd had on an RP server at all. Every day to the next was fun and I think by the end I got everything I wanted out of this server. I hope V works out for the OwlGaming community but this is where I'll be leaving it. Cheers for the past and good luck to your future.

I agree with you 100% there. I enjoyed playing on this community throughout a majority of the time I was here, even with the abuse of that said admin... I continued to play after they allowed my first character (Dylan Jeter) to be character killed while I was AFK inside of Rapid Towing's lot... I even kept enjoying this server after that same admin took their OOC hatred of me IC'ly and got my main character imprisoned for life for no reason... I still loved the community and continued to invest another 1,000+ hours into it afterwards...

Hell, I still love the community and enjoy playing on it; it's sad to see it going away after five whole years... I just wish @Chaos would take the advice of the select playerbase that still loves Owl MTA and allow them to keep the server going... But I guess all good things have to come to an end some day.

Good luck with OwlV guys, might swing by once the server is on the same level as Owl MTA... Might not, who really knows.

• Like 1
  • Salty 3

38 minutes ago, Dylanjeter1 said:

I agree with you 100% there. I enjoyed playing on this community throughout a majority of the time I was here, even with the abuse of that said admin... I continued to play after they allowed my first character (Dylan Jeter) to be character killed while I was AFK inside of Rapid Towing's lot... I even kept enjoying this server after that same admin took their OOC hatred of me IC'ly and got my main character imprisoned for life for no reason... I still loved the community and continued to invest another 1,000+ hours into it afterwards...

Hell, I still love the community and enjoy playing on it; it's sad to see it going away after five whole years... I just wish @Chaos would take the advice of the select playerbase that still loves Owl MTA and allow them to keep the server going... But I guess all good things have to come to an end some day.

Good luck with OwlV guys, might swing by once the server is on the same level as Owl MTA... Might not, who really knows.

Welcome to reality my guy, life changes,things die off and other things replace the dead stuff, 5 years ago many things were there that arent anymore, we can now officially move on and focus on only one,the next chapter of owl in the OwlV server,MTA lived a good life,i put many hundreds of hours into it, not time wasted either, time well enjoyed with good memories

• Like 1

Joined what must’ve been 5 years ago now, met a good friend @Piney when we both had shit PCs and all the time in the world to just have a laugh, met some other friends such as @Dolt and @Daveosfutur 

More than just those have come and gone along the way, because 2 years later I joined @Exciter’s faction and met some of the best RPers I’ve had the pleasure of playing with such as @Tidemo @Officerbattle @Gazzeh @BusterAces and can’t forget @QueenC
The people in JGC were all amazing RPers and I’m glad to have spent 2 long years playing with them. 

Moving on from MTA early last year, I’m now completing a degree in Business and Management due to my fondness of it after meeting @Exciter and seeing how fun it actually is. 
Will never forget my time here. Farewell, MTA. 

Edited by Conkers
  • Like 1

Ahh. Like I've been saying for a while now, it's a end of a era. Good and bad times were had, but most of all, it all used to be mostly good. So many hours spent in san andreas mod almost makes me cringe, but most of all. I've had so much fun. I would like to thank everybody who I had the chance to roleplay with, and the amazing factions that used to be around were much fun and contributed a lot to the server.

Like someone mentioned, spending teen years playing this game. I have went through major life changing moments during the time I have played with you people and loved every minute of it and now have to say good bye to everybody.

I suggest there should be a memory thread created for MTA, where everyone could post their screenshots, and highlight some good faction threads and discussions what ever went around in-character.

• Like 2

It's sad to see it go...
I have started roleplaying on Owlgaming since 2016, and we've had some up's and downs. But I am happy I got to be a part of the community, roleplaying with new friends back in 2016. I've had some fun with the community, messing around, being a police, firefighter, security officer, lowkey criminal lmao, and alot more. I will be checking into OwlV sometimes, but now that I have a job and projects going on, it's going to be hard. It's been nice roleplaying with you all!

• Like 1

Wow, it's been a fun ride! Here's to all the years of fun, and here is to years more of the new generation!

Glad that I took a part in this community when it actually was superactive and was usual to see 120-140 players on a weekend, 

Goodluck in the future.

As said by @FAILCAKEZ it's the end of a era, unfortunately Owl and indeed MTAs player base is aging with many people now are in there early and mid 20's and some of us little beyond that.. Life gets in the way, with work and children.

I hope that GTA V brings in the next generation of role players and Owl can be successful, as they have a great vision. 

I have many great memories on Owl MTA and have met many amazing people I will never forget. @Platinum

I really hope @Chaos that you and the team can make GTA V as good as MTA and I, as I'm sure many of the older player base will continue to be as active as we can be in supporting your future goals with Owl.

Thanks everyone for all the great times. ❤️

Edited by mrjay
  • Like 1

gg I'll miss Bum's stupid videos which were of very high quality and Jokerr sorry for getting you fired bro

Oh and Chaos you forgot to add in the stats how many baby mamas did Devonte Wilson have
Best videos:

Spoiler

Edited by Dynamo
  • Haha 4

10 hours ago, FAILCAKEZ said:

I suggest there should be a memory thread created for MTA, where everyone could post their screenshots, and highlight some good faction threads and discussions what ever went around in-character.

Please do that here!

• Like 2

damn :( this shït hurted 

i love u owl gaming mta thank u for everything and thank u for introducing me to @Chasee and @ertidog 

my main boys forever 

• Like 1
  • Salty 1

i'll fucking miss it

3 hours ago, SexyStakk said:

server died when norm died #rip2019

@Norm come back man

• Like 1