This is everything that started it all, sad to see it go for good. But happy to see how far we have come and how far we are going to go with V.

Thank you all for everything!

Edited by Jer
  • Like 1

The end of an era that has lasted almost half of my life. Coding for Multi Theft Auto servers is how I learned to code, and now it's a career. Excited to see Owl move into the next chapter though!

• Like 3

wowzers what a weird feeling... where i was years ago

• Like 2

Edited by Serx
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Rose_Zhukova 4505

Can’t believe I played this many hours on one character only! 

Did have some good roleplay times for sure, and got to build friendships with some amazing people. 

If it wasn't for MTA I would've never met the amazing people I talk to on the daily, or gotten into making posters, making skins and vehicle wraps! 

Though it's sad to see it go, I'm sure we all knew the day would come eventually. 

Besides, with a new server comes new memories and friendships. - Hope to see everyone on GTAV as I will be joining very soon! 

• Like 4

F for the server i spent about half my teen years on and brought me many IRL friendships i still keep outside the game to this day, it is truly a sad day for me and many of us watching this thread, i shall be there this sunday, and i'll bring everyone i know that played there and wishes to come for the final goodbye, thanks for the memories everyone.

See you space cowboy!

P.S.: Chaos make scripts open source for spin-off servers ?

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

i love you guys. made tons of friends, spent lots of time playing and had so many great experiences. im forever grateful for having been apart of this 

• Like 3

First RP server i ever played and the one i enjoyed the most. Loved the scripts, I loved the personalities you'd meet. This server had clear effect on my final grades from middle school, all the way to the vocational :D Great place to make some lifelong friends.

@BusterAces

@EPICxNUTS

@DiscoPotato

@InventorR

@Thomaspwn

Good times, but ruined by letting the belt loose ( Read: Let people troll without consequences.) and abusing admins

@Swanker ❤️.

• Like 4

This gem wasn't on the little clip, so I just thought it was worth the mention. :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

MTA didn't deserved such a farewell like this. It was a place I play with love and interest. We are gonna see what will change in MTA Roleplay soon. I learned to work here like a professional. Also I want to thank especially to MindScape, Unitts and Chaos. MindScape has led the greatest Mapping Team that I have ever seen. After his resignation, Unitts has taken the flag from him and he continued to led this team in the same way. I owe a lot to this platform. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

First roleplay server I ever participated in and it continues to be a home for interesting friends and characters. 

Many more have come and many have gone but the true OwlGamer’s will always remember the good times.

Weird to think nearly 5 years have gone by.

Much love @Chaos

• Like 1

According to your statistics, every one in 5.66 characters did not survive Owl MTA.

This can also be stated as 17.6% of Owl MTA was CK'd.

Edited by KaiserWilhelm
  • Like 3

I think this illustrates the fun times for a fraction of the community :) 

18 minutes ago, KaiserWilhelm said:

According to your statistics, every one in 5.66 characters did not survive Owl MTA.

This can also be stated as 17.6% of Owl MTA was CK'd.

CKs were no joke on MTA there were a LOT of UA meetings just to try and solve some of the messy CK appeals and apps

• Like 2

Well, guess this marks the end of me being involved in OwlGaming.

I joined the community for the Multi Theft Auto experience just for the UAT to stab the server in the spine when they decided to open a GTA V server that will most likely never be able to par with the MTA server. I wish y'all luck with OwlV, but I doubt I'll stick around to play it; considering the way it plays compared to MTA...

If anyone wants to keep in touch or potentially run into me on other MTA communities, add me on Discord at "El Chapo#8606" and maybe we'll run into eachother.

4 hours ago, Chaos said:

Total Character Money: $734,743,867

Total Faction Money: $193,717,662

Total KM driven (not including deleted vehicles): 485,840,212,325

Top 5 Richest Characters:

Ethan_Walker $54,518,570
Eleanor_Swafford $16,907,358
Thomas_Mengele $16,186,133
Rebecca_Zicardi $12,540,394
Alejandro_Vallarino $8,934,744

Top 5 Played Characters:

Dexter_Collins 4619 hours
Rose_Zhukova 4505 hours
Dean_Bozic 4291 hours
Nick_Deimous 4157 hours
Paul_Parker 4036 hours

Damn, I feel sorry for these people. They spent HOURS of real life time rolplaying things out and making friends, some of them ultimately earning a shit ton of money; just for all those hours to go into Owl's Recycle Bin.

@QueenC - Congrats on being the 2nd highest hour count during the official uptime of the server.

Edited by Dylanjeter1
  • Like 2
  • Salty 5

13 minutes ago, Dylanjeter1 said:

Damn, I feel sorry for these people. They spent HOURS of real life time rolplaying things out and making friends, some of them ultimately earning a shit ton of money; just for all those hours to go into Owl's Recycle Bin.

Why would you feel sorry for people getting hours of enjoyment from the game? It's not wasted.

Besides I'm pretty sure you're up there on this list of hours as well...

• Like 1