Chaos

OwlGaming V Launch

2 hours ago, Novanard said:

Good luck! If transferring assests for GTAW  is available, then why not MTA?

We can't transfer vehicles as the GTASA ones do not match up well, especially with how custom tuned most of them were from VT. We can't do houses since the whole map is different.

We can do a monetary value for some of that stuff but we are not looking to just spawn a bunch of money, we'd rather spawn assets that people can roleplay with. You're welcome to make a transfer request on the UCP. I just used GTAW as an example.

46 minutes ago, ResidentPeach said:

Because Owl MTA's economy was broken beyond repair. It's pretty much the same with GTAW, that's the ironic part..

Also our MTA econ was no where near broken. Especially for a game server that needs to strike the balance between fun and realistic. But that's besides the point of this thread.

Glad to see a community we all loved at one point heading in the correct direction again. 

Amazing job to everyone involved in bringing OwlV out of Beta mode, I’m sure I’ll be able to try it myself in the future. :)

12 hours ago, Chaos said:

We can't transfer vehicles as the GTASA ones do not match up well, especially with how custom tuned most of them were from VT. We can't do houses since the whole map is different.

We can do a monetary value for some of that stuff but we are not looking to just spawn a bunch of money, we'd rather spawn assets that people can roleplay with. You're welcome to make a transfer request on the UCP. I just used GTAW as an example.

Also our MTA econ was no where near broken. Especially for a game server that needs to strike the balance between fun and realistic. But that's besides the point of this thread.

If you not looking to spawn loads of money, then make it a percent of it? Like being able to transfer 50% of your cash or something? Because most of us sold their stuff after leaving MTA.

Edited by Novanard
  • Like 1
18 hours ago, Deuce said:

Saw my radio being shown in the vid, thanks @Chaos!

miss my mta money though, gib back millions.

All u need for millions now is to drive the bus for a week I highly recommend.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Novanard said:

If you not looking to spawn loads of money, then make it a percent of it? Like being able to transfer 50% of your cash or something? Because most of us sold their stuff after leaving MTA.

Owls MTA economy was broken! Everything was so inflated, transferring from MTA shouldn’t be allowed at all. It just proves you aren’t interested in rebuilding and the role play surrounding it just want to carry on the same shitty RP you did on MTA. 

Edited by dylzion
34 minutes ago, dylzion said:

Owls MTA economy was broken! Everything was so inflated, transferring from MTA shouldn’t be allowed at all. It just proves you aren’t interested in rebuilding and the role play surrounding it just want to carry on the same shorty RP you did on MTA. 

It's not rlly a topic to argue. But, however, I take offense to the last part of your reply. You are not the judge or the jury, nor do you or anyone else has the right to term someones else roleplay as shitty or whatever. Let everyone enjoy their game and not compel on them the roleplay, you think is right. If someone wants their money, or a percentage of it, to be sent to them, let them make the suggestion, no idea why you have to oppose it on grounds such as it being 'shitty' in your view. : )

Edited by Rauf
there fixed the typo
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Rauf said:

It's not rlly a topic to argue. But, however, I take offense to the last part of your reply. You are not the judge or the jury, nor do you or anyone else has the right to term someones else roleplay as shorty or whatever. Let everyone enjoy their game and not compel on them the roleplay, you think is right. If someone wants their money, or a percentage of it, to be sent to them, let them make the suggestion, no idea why you have to oppose it on grounds such as it being 'shorty' in your view. : )

There you go fixed the typo. 

Yayeet.. God knows why am I even considering the option to give owl a shot again.. Vubs being UAT is a good start for now. Might as well have a comeback

5 hours ago, Tailor said:

All u need for millions now is to drive the bus for a week I highly recommend.

Can't be arsed to drive a shit ton in a bus for scrap money lmao. I'll just keep saving from my pd paycheck instead

• Haha 1