Chaos

OwlGaming V Launch

OwlGaming ✅
Big update ✅
Daniels made Owl great again ✅

Really good work from @rosemarie on the video.

Can't wait for people to see what a great place Owl V has become.

• Like 1

Great news @Chaos... Just looking for some clarification. 

So if someone played over on GTAW and came to Owl, cool, that person could get a transfer some of their assets as a booster. However, another player who spent hundreds of hours on OWL on SA, and has been an active community member and (likley) a donator is told to start from scratch?

I don't see how you expect folks who've been here a while to feel valued. Does that seem unreasonable?

17 minutes ago, Zebulon said:

Great news @Chaos... Just looking for some clarification. 

So if someone played over on GTAW and came to Owl, cool, that person could get a transfer some of their assets as a booster. However, another player who spent hundreds of hours on OWL on SA, and has been an active community member and (likley) a donator is told to start from scratch?

I don't see how you expect folks who've been here a while to feel valued. Does that seem unreasonable?

I understand your concern. It's something we talked internally about, but frankly we do not have much of a choice. If it can help bring additional people over to RP, then it will benefit the community as a whole.

Existing users are still eligible for faction starter packs which usually give you everything you need to hit the ground running as well.

We will see how it goes. 

These past few months in beta was pretty alright with it's up's and downs. All I hope is that this upcoming launch will be a new beginning for Owl community. 

2 minutes ago, Rauf said:

nice one

Lol nice edit. 

Clearly you don't know me. I'm not one aof those Owl THOTs with twelve Subarus in the garage. 

• Like 2

''Now these points of data make a beautiful line.
And we're out of beta.
We're releasing on time.''

Anyway nice to see that Owl is still working on its script. I'm playing on another server just because it has a bigger playerbase but I really hope that'll change. I'll follow Owl's playerbase and hope to migrate over soon. 

• Like 1