Rafiki

Hi! Building new character, interested in family relatives

Hello! I can't wait to apply and check out the server I'm just reinstalling my GTA as I type! I'm still playing with different characters in my head and haven't settled on what type of character I'd like to play yet although I do have a few goals and aspects locked into place. 

I'm no stranger from GTA RP, I played samp, LSRP back in the days and I've tried a couple of the other GTA 5 servers although I've been away from GTA RP for a little while now. I am however completely brand new to this server and from an outside perspective (at the moment) I like what I see! 

I thought I'd make a quick post while I wait for my game to install just in case anyone in the community is interested. I wouldn't mind having family relatives active in game as players. If you catch me before my game has installed I'm really quite flexible as I said up there I have a few things I want locked in place however I've really not decided on many other aspects of my character yet so I can be very flexible. Whether you're looking for a family relative for your existing character, a new character or maybe you're like me and brand new I'm interested in relations from siblings, parents, grand parents, cousins, whatever. 

If you're new like me and reading this after I've been accepted into this wonderful server and if no ones yet to drag me into their family I may still be interested so do give me a poke and I'll tell you a bit about what character I ended up creating and we can discuss adding you to my family. 

• Like 4

Hey welcome to owl! Any questions feel free to shoot me a message on forums or on discord😁

Howdy, welcome to owl lad! Im actually interested in your idea so shoot me a PM or DM me on discord, we can discuss the development etc further!

Hey welcome to Owlgaming, it's always nice to see new faces around our community :D 
In regards of character development, hell, I guess just roleplay what you want, most of players around the community will be willing and open to interact with you and develop friendship/acquaintances with you, yet, if you do want more family orientated RP and whatnot, I am sure most of members around here will help you out (I would love to help you myself, but I think Sullivan's are pretty full as of now xD) 

Welcome to OwlGaming! 
I'm sure will be able to find someone who fancy a new family member, and anyways people are pretty friendly around here so you will differently make friends ICly and OOCly! 
If you need help with anything or got questions etc. don't hesitate to ask, you can reach me on discord or here on forums always ready to help! 
My discord is QueenC#0200

Edited by QueenC
  • Sad 1

Thanks for the kind welcome guys! Got some good responses so far too although if this interests you do still give me a poke I wouldn't mind have a few family relations bobbing about. I might poke a few of you that made the offer and ask a few questions regarding the server too while my game installs... Half way! 

• Like 1

Yeah, most of us are more than willing to help out on any question you might have :D 

Might as well just dish some questions out here in the mean time to keep myself entertained through downloading although most of my important questions have already been answered by the awesome staff and community already! 

What sort of legal businesses are about at the moment? I assume a few clubs must already exist what about good old local pubs? Restaurants? 

Is there anything you guys would like to see more of on the server? 

Anyone know when dogs will be released? Need me a dog! 

Do mobile phones have a UI? 

What sort of economical ranges do we have on the server at the moment or is it fairly balanced? Are there tons of rich people? Tons of poor people or a bunch of each? 

And does the server have "faceinvader" or anything like that yet? I heard one might be in development ICly, does anyone have more info on that or like what company is looking into social media IC?

Welcome to Owl :)

What sort of legal businesses are about at the moment? I assume a few clubs must already exist what about good old local pubs? Restaurants?

- There are a *few*.

- People who are active and regular. :D

- Yeah its basic for now, but it works so that's what matters!

What sort of economical ranges do we have on the server at the moment or is it fairly balanced? Are there tons of rich people? Tons of poor people or a bunch of each?

- According to my experience, there's a good mix of all right now. But then I cannot check their bank balances so cannot answer this completely :P

And does the server have "faceinvader" or anything like that yet? I heard one might be in development ICly, does anyone have more info on that or like what company is looking into social media IC?

- There was one, not sure if it still exists, think it was taken down or there might be some in development, not sure.

14 minutes ago, Rafiki said:

Might as well just dish some questions out here in the mean time to keep myself entertained through downloading although most of my important questions have already been answered by the awesome staff and community already! 

Anyone know when dogs will be released? Need me a dog! 

Well, I'll provide my fair share of answers on your questions, I do hope that others will be able to fill more onto that.

In regards of legal businesses there's quite a few nightclubs and bars around the city (The Rockpool, Shenanigans bar/club, Wigwam Diner) then, there's a few big businesses (Konig Capitals and Sabre Ltd are one of the biggest and most active organizations around the community and server) and if I remember correctly we have two garments based businesses (Balisteri and Patriot Garments) and one import/export company.

Second question, well, it's rather subjective :D As an illegal roleplayer I wish to see more crime based factions around and interact with them to slowly develop living and breathing underworld, but I guess that will come in time o/ But if you are talking about business stance, I guess I wouldn't mind a pub around Mirror Park with some decent activity and ways to bring the community around for a good ol' pint of Guinness (I am sure others will answer differently).

Third. Well, Daniels our main scripter did tease us with some dog feature not too long ago if anything, I will link you to it

Looks pretty decent and knowing how hard Daniels work on providing us with content, I am pretty sure it will come in near future (like I don't know, one-two months at maximum? Considering he's working on furniture system too)

Mobiles do have UI - It's a bit janky around the edges, but it does the trick. All you have to do is to go to 24/7 IG, buy yourself a phone > Enter your inventory and just press use on your cellphone.

Considering economical range... Well, hard to tell really, but I am sure that we are more on... Richer side (I might be wrong, but I have earned myself more than enough money doing script jobs and through paydays. It's fairly easy to earn some money for newer players too)

Ah yes, we had Findbook but it went bottoms up unfortunately (#RIP my profile :C), but on this subject I think I'll tag @Vubstersmurf (She's a bae that knows a lot more than me on that matter)

Welcome new comer. Like everyone's already said, happy to have you, and glad to see new faces. Enjoy your time here on Owlgaming riding around Los Santos.

• Like 1