• No

OwlGaming.png

Script Suggestion

What would be the name of the script(s)?-

GPS for Emergency Services

What kind of script(s) are you suggesting?-
Faction

What is the suggestion?-
Pretty similar to how the GPS works for ads, when we do /acc911 would be great to have the gps location on the map for emergency services to follow. The way it could work is once the 911 call is accepted it shows for all emergency services who are on duty.

What are the advantages?-
Means I don't have to memorise a billion places on the entire map and is incredibly realistic since dispatch would normally give directions / navigate you. Also means quicker response times and who doesn't love that?!

What are the disadvantages?-

I guess those who wish to die during a medical call may be disgruntled that emergency services arrive promptly.

Do you have any resources to support our scripters in making said suggestion?-
Not a scripter but must be similar to our current /ad system.

How would you go about implementing this idea?-
See above.

Edited by Vubstersmurf
  • Like 4

Well, I don't know what you guys have to experience, but that does sound like a useful addition to already existing system helping to save more lives obviously :D 100% support.

• Like 1

Just now, Effect said:

Well, I don't know what you guys have to experience, but that does sound like a useful addition to already existing system helping to save more lives obviously :D 100% support.

Usually its me doing the below for a good 10 minutes whilst I work out where the hell to go.

tenor.gif?itemid=5291661

• Like 3

Yes, it will improve RP for PD, FD etc saving them time on trying to find the location, besides irl emergency vehicles got GPS anyways it would be a nice thing to have, and seems like a small and easy thing to add too. 

I support this 120% Also as a possible addition, if possible to getting around to fixing the location on the map, showing other units in the field? We can only see them if in close proximity, otherwise it defaults/bugs their marker as being in a random spot in the middle of the city and unmoving.

• Like 1