FlickIDaWrist

Better fuel for motorcycles

What would be the name of the script(s)?-

Motorcycle Fuel Economy? Idk

What kind of script(s) are you suggesting?-
Changing the current fuel system for fuel on motorcycles

What is the suggestion?-
First off all I'll say is I don't know if this is possible. If not. Ignore. However, I paid $39 for 13 gallons in game for a motorcycle. In real life this would never happen. My bike holds 11 litres/2.91 gallons and managed to get 151.9km (94.3 miles) before I had to refuel (not including the 3 laps I made of the same motorway stretch for when I got lost.) At that I only had to spend €13 on petrol at 1.43 a litre (approx. 9.09 litres/2.4 gallons). From the gas station to my house I got lost along the way and made my trip longer trying to avoid the motorway as I'm only a provisional rider. 147.2km (91.46 miles) was the length of the way back and I didn't need to stop for fuel. However I just got a Shitzu PCJ600 in game and after 70 miles I (112.65 km) I needed to refuel as I was only on 20% fuel. At one point I rode 100 miles and it only cost me €9 approx. on fuel. Motorcycles are really good at their fuel consumption. Basically the suggestion is making motorcycles have better fuel economy.

What are the advantages?-
More realism

Promotes biker RP

What are the disadvantages?-

None

Do you have any resources to support our scripters in making said suggestion?-
No.

How would you go about implementing this idea?-
Honestly couldn't tell you. Don't even know if it's possible

• Like 3

On MTA bikes had smaller fuel tanks ranging around the 10 liters area or so, hence way cheaper fueling cost. I think it's only a matter of time before it's implemented on V so yea thumbs up for this!