Sign in to follow this  
Deez

Michael Moretti

"I got her the damn computer. Yeah, I know I said it was stupid but whatever, it made her happy... You know what? I was in a good mood as well, that probably had more to do with it than anything else. 

Whatever. I've been doin' well, got the club up and running, staffs hired and we have a DJ every week. That's my main focus right now. I feel like making money is the only thing I'm good at to be honest. I can feel people, read them, y'know? No I didn't take part in hiring everyone, that's crazy... I have much more important things to do.

What do you mean "What do you mean?". I mean it's critical for a man in my position to keep busy with important business and not just sticking his nose into every trivial little decision that goes on in this work. The important stuff is what matters.

You know I can't elaborate...

So I met this kid the other night, "Jenna" I think it was. She was nice, good girl with a good head on her shoulders. She was talkin' about Maria... maybe I got it all wrong about her, I don't know.

Anyways, I got shit to do. Can I get a refill or what?"

Edited by Deez
  • Like 3