Unitts

The Next Games Night

Garry's Mod Flood, Sled Build or Jailbreak. It's something much different compared to the back to back TTT nights we've had, equally as entertaining. If not Garry's Mod then a Minecraft Hunger Games, or Bed Wars. Both games can have a lot of us playing at the same time, nobody will be left out and it's also really simple to set up and host if it's prepared early.

EDIT: Or a one off rp_downtown_v4c_v4 dark rp night.

Edited by ResidentPeach

Cod ground war would be dope. I've wanted to play cod again, but been busy.

If we do GMod, give me time to download it. I don't know how much space there is between announcement/game day, but I currently don't have it downloaded.

3 minutes ago, Element said:

If we do GMod, give me time to download it. I don't know how much space there is between announcement/game day, but I currently don't have it downloaded.

Dont worry this is just a thread so I can get a general gist of what games people want, the following announcement will contain a poll for people to vote the date we do it :)

I'm a man of Gmod TTT, Murder, Hide and Seek, just about anything Gmod really. And a COD Ground War match sounds like it would be loads of fun too.

4 hours ago, FAILCAKEZ said:

Minecraft. Attempt to make it on to nether and end with shared items and purely rely on team work.

I like this idea

7 minutes ago, Yannick said:

Habbo Hotel or F1

F1 Y E S dude,please

10 hours ago, Mutt377 said:

I'm a man of Gmod TTT, Murder, Hide and Seek, just about anything Gmod really. And a COD Ground War match sounds like it would be loads of fun too.

Just don't beat up your desk now :P

I think gmod is easier to do and more accessible to people.

Just vary the gamemode. Start off with classic TTT, and then we can do sled building, flood, prop hunt, death run depending on what people want.