• Notorious - Promoted to Administrator

Reinstatements

• Notorious - Reinstated as Trial Administrator 
  • ItsMelodyy - Reinstated as Trial Administrator

Demotions & Extensions

• Chasee - Trial Extension

Congratulations everyone who was promoted and reinstated! ❤️

And Chasee, Don't worry you'll get there. I would know. 😬❤️ 

Congrats to everyone and thank fuck Swanker is removed. Nearly got me the death sentence in 2016 on MTA when he mg'd us raping Adalina Santos smh

When are we getting a little more transparency on who administrates on either platform if not both? It's one of the few reasons that caused a lot of people to leave the whole MTA development behind in the last couple of weeks, can't be having administrators flip flopping onto either one of the platforms during its least demanding times being a placeholder.

P.S - Just so I'm not offending the few people who did make the effort on MTA, you know who you are and it's not about you.

Edited by ResidentPeach

1 hour ago, ResidentPeach said:

When are we getting a little more transparency on who administrates on either platform if not both?

More info will be in the newsletter being posted tonight. However admins are still free to administer either platform, hopefully with GAT apps open we see players who are more interested in MTA apply so we have more admins that can be active on that platform.

I'm afraid Owl MTA already died. We tried our best but it just wasn't fun without admins and the constant angry reactions when we asked for admins to come ingame. Me and @Luigikuik gave up on it and we were leading the only active remaining faction.
Just focus on GTA V Owl.

11 minutes ago, croozerdog said:

I'm afraid Owl MTA already died. We tried our best but it just wasn't fun without admins and the constant angry reactions when we asked for admins to come ingame. Me and @Luigikuik gave up on it and we were leading the only active remaining faction.
Just focus on GTA V Owl.

I guess it's a matter of who you ask. If you ask everytime for a specific admin, it might be annoying. Don't see why they should get angry as I even got ingame to help y'all out as Scripter lol. If they are really that rough I guess you should just report that for not willing to do their duties to my opinion then.