Sign in to follow this  
AlAzeeth

The never-ending bashing of Owl V

Hi, I didn't know where to post this so I figured here would be the place. I think it's about time someone posts about it.. so I guess this will be me. So I've been around for a little time now, over the forums and in-game and...

I couldn't help but notice how toxic a part of the community is, I've already pointed some posts and members to several admins and yet this is a phenomenon that just keeps going on. I really don't know what's up with these people, is it a trend or just some kind of war between MTA and Owl V? Aren't both part of the same community? Because yes, most of those "toxic" members are from MTA (sorry but it seems like most of them really are). I'm really done with all the trolling, the discord's channels are, in the end, all memes channel....

People have been bashing at the admins team over the Apocalypse thread and the list goes on, all you need to do is look at the live chat on the home page of the forums really.. Can't measures be taken to stop this behavior?

This "cool memers club" does nothing but go against the development of Owl in my opinion. It just takes out the seriousness out of EVERYTHING to a point where it's even affecting ingame RP.

I think that this is something that should be discussed, it has reached a point where people lack respect to each others. I've never seen a community having such hateful comments about their server..

Chatbox: https://forums.owlgaming.net/bimchatbox/

Edited by AlAzeeth

this is pointless and wont solve anything, also we have two chats