Chaos

A Move to LS?

A Move to LS?  

103 members have voted

1. 1. Should OwlV move to LS?

• Yes, move OwlV to LS
    • No, keep it how it is
    • Allow RP and interiors in LS, but keep the spawn in Paleto

Don't force people out of their current area, add housing in Los Santos along with infrastructure, such as hospitals and such, the player base will have the chance to choose where they want to be, either the city or the county, this way nobody has their Roleplay limited, also, a chance to choose if you wanna spawn in paleto or pillbox Hill would fix the spawn issue. 

• Like 1
Just now, Beta said:

And what exactly is the reason for that? Check out me and eoozy's playing hours on owlgaming

there has to be a reason, no?

You have your reasons, but to continuously trash talk the community is another thing.

• Like 1
Just now, DrJoseEviI said:

You have your reasons, but to continuously trash talk the community is another thing.

I wasnt even trashtalking the server, I meant it would be a bad idea to expand the roleplay zone to

Los Santos, since the server doesnt peak at more than 10-20 players at it's current state.

expand slowly, have a certain AREA of LS available for now, opening the whole city up is just a bit too ambitious imo, so those who want city RP can have theirs but not be overwhelmed by the whole city itself and country folk have an area of city to come RP at

• Like 4
1 hour ago, DrJoseEviI said:

You don't play.

59 minutes ago, eoozy said:

I wasnt even trashtalking the server, I meant it would be a bad idea to expand the roleplay zone to

Los Santos, since the server doesnt peak at more than 10-20 players at it's current state.

He'd rather with an administrative role diminish your opinion and encourage you to leave because you don't play, instead of actually sitting there trying to encourage you to share your criticisms so you would feel more inclined to return and play once those criticisms have been handled.

• Like 4

I like the country way more. I always hung around the country parts on MTA. But so much more factions will be more fitting in the city.

Los Santos in MTA was also dead but it wasn't boring. People will find their lil' spot to hang around at. Combine this with the non-despawning cars of Owlgaming and the city will feel at least a bit populated over the months.

GTA V itself also does a great job at letting the city feel alive even though it isn't, the ambient sounds give the illusion that there's always something going on a block or two away.

Oh and the housing problem is instantly fixable by adding floors and rooms in skyscrapers. I think that's a big pro as well.

image.png.bbfa7e76ff273147d3f993637ca2377c.png

I think this also proofs that people still have interest in Owlgaming. Don't give up @Chaos, @Daniels and the rest.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, croozerdog said:

image.png.bbfa7e76ff273147d3f993637ca2377c.png

I think this also proofs that people still have interest in Owlgaming. Don't give up @Chaos, @Daniels and the rest.

They're just waiting for moments like these to show what they actually want. Less induviduals thinking of what the community needs, and more of these polls instead would be awesome.

• Like 1
Just now, ResidentPeach said:

They're just waiting for moments like these to show what they actually want. Less induviduals thinking of what the community needs, and more of these polls instead would be awesome.

Polls for the win. Everyone has hundreds of different opinions but these generalized polls easily show what the community wants and needs.

• Like 1

Nice to see so many people voting, one thing we obviously want to do is listen to the community and show we are listening.  Once the vote has been decided (And well results are pretty clear already), we can then discuss what to do moving forward.

My inbox is always open (and discord) if anyone does have suggestions on how to improve things and what they would like to see. It's a community effort and end of the day its the players that keep it going.

Edited by Vubstersmurf
  • Like 1

If we do, can i get the Playboy mansion for free? I can make a faction around it, ill become an "instagram" influencer and Will make Forum posts about my characters life :) ty and hmu on pms faction Team 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, ResidentPeach said:

He'd rather with an administrative role diminish your opinion and encourage you to leave because you don't play, instead of actually sitting there trying to encourage you to share your criticisms so you would feel more inclined to return and play once those criticisms have been handled.

I haven't diminished his opinion at all, and being an admin has nothing to do with it. I always actively encourage criticism and opinion sharing, but saying shit like the server is dead and only saying slanderous things is simply not needed. He doesn't play and I've only seen him comment negatively and bring no real discussion to the table, hence my response "You don't play here".

• Like 1

I think opening up LS can be very beneficial for factions. For reference, people can and likely will start factions and/or relocate factions to Rancho and Grove Street and possibly Little Seoul and Textile City where they exist in the GTAV game. My primarily concern is just that I won't see many people in Sandy Shores anymore and if incidents, such as robberies, were to occur in Los Santos if police, etc would be able to respond fast taken most of the law enforcement factions are in Los Santos County?

I do think that, naturally, being in the city will bring in more players. So, it would be nice to have more players on when I am in-game. For that reason, I voted yes as it will help the community grow larger and I would just have to adapt my chars to the city life if need-be. 

Edited by zoezoegigantic
  • Like 2

I'm the joker baby and i approve this message.

For the fact that people rather rp in the city. This has been proven by OwlMTA because you'd only see the people the city(except for the yokel mafia and the few others who enjoyed county rp) This is only to see if more people came back to the server and how it will run as well as this open a lot of opportunities for people to role play something different as there is east(hoodlums and thugs) south(work area with factories and import areas for importing vehicles and so on) west(wealthy people and high end jobs are) north (as there is areas to rp in the county still without leaving the city border)

IF we move to LS, I want this for my factions new base of operations. Also, if we move to LS, I'll have to re-write the end of Rebecca's character story -.-

2 minutes ago, GioSerpo said:

IF we move to LS, I want this for my factions new base of operations. Also, if we move to LS, I'll have to re-write the end of Rebecca's character story -.-

Request it off faction team and they will props allow it.

2 minutes ago, GioSerpo said:

I assume we'll be re-issuing faction starter packages if (when) we move, so be sure to bring it up to FT when the time is right.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, DrJoseEviI said:

I haven't diminished his opinion at all, and being an admin has nothing to do with it. I always actively encourage criticism and opinion sharing, but saying shit like the server is dead and only saying slanderous things is simply not needed. He doesn't play and I've only seen him comment negatively and bring no real discussion to the table, hence my response "You don't play here".

Am I supposed to take this seriously, responding to me like you suffer from amnesia? You've already encouraged a bunch of people to leave already, quit playing the part of Fred Rogers hooked up on cheerful denial. I thought the community got past the stage of continuing to pretend there aren't any issues, and that if anybody has any then they're most likely slanderous negative nancies.

• Salty 1
36 minutes ago, ResidentPeach said:

Am I supposed to take this seriously, responding to me like you suffer from amnesia? You've already encouraged a bunch of people to leave already, quit playing the part of Fred Rogers hooked up on cheerful denial. I thought the community got past the stage of continuing to pretend there aren't any issues, and that if anybody has any then they're most likely slanderous negative nancies.

No idea what you're on about buddy, I haven't told anyone to leave. I don't doubt issues exist, I fully believe that there are issues in the community, but some specific individuals I've observed in recent times are literally slandering Owl V, to the point they do not want it to exist, and that we fully move back to MTA, it's a very negative mindset.

Edited by DrJoseEviI
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
25 minutes ago, ResidentPeach said:

Im the jokah babay