Lartsa

[General] - Admins forceselling inactive properties.

OwlGaming.png

Script Suggestion

What would be the name of the script(s)?-

Admins forceselling inactive properties.

What kind of script(s) are you suggesting?-
General

What is the suggestion?-
Since there are no Inactivity Scanners yet implemented to the server, I think that admins should be able to see property owners last login and when the property was last used. Therefore being able to force sell properties in order to bring the playerbase together. Since the playerbase currently isn't major, 20 players top on daily basis, I think that this could be a quick fix to have everyone united together in one town, which obviously equals more roleplay opportunities instead of everyone being all over the map. I do believe that Inactivity Scanner is way harder to script, so for now admins could do it's job manually.

What are the advantages?-
A quick script to have everyone summed up together.

What are the disadvantages?-

Inactive players losing their properties.

Do you have any resources to support our scripters in making said suggestion?-
I do not.

How would you go about implementing this idea?-
-

Edited by Lartsa
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, Lartsa said:

Also noticed that token vehicles can be sold via /sellveh, which I'm assuming shouldn't be a thing?

True, but /sellveh doesn't actually provide any monetary value for selling token cars so we aren't adding any money to the server with it. I agree though that should change.

It's unrelated to this thread though.

• Like 1

I believe a proper inactivity scanner is already in the works. Believe this has been brought up and discussed during the community Q&A on Teamspeak. I agree with this 100% though. Properties should be freed up for newer players to purchase if people that own it since launch don't do anything with it!

Defo a yes from me.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, ItsMelodyy said:

I believe a proper inactivity scanner is already in the works. Believe this has been brought up and discussed during the community Q&A on Teamspeak. I agree with this 100% though. Properties should be freed up for newer players to purchase if people that own it since launch don't do anything with it!

Defo a yes from me.

Sure it has been talked about, but for now admins could do it's job manually till it's actually implemented to the server.

1 hour ago, Daniels said:

This update is now live, and the behavior is defined in the patch notes.

does it warn 1-2 days before?