GioSerpo

The Ombra Syndicate

4 hours ago, rosemarie said:

*typo?

Ye, fixed it. Thanks.

On 9/26/2019 at 9:24 PM, Norm said:

One of the quality cosa nostra organised italian mob high quality faction can't wait to see how this goes 

absolute fucking munter.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

@GioSerpo is having PC issues and I'm having loads of stuff with university, we will attempt to keep this going as much as possible.

• Like 1

So, since I've just recently got my PC back, heres a video show some activity. It's just Giovanni doing some faction work.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, GioSerpo said:

So, since I've just recently got my PC back, heres a video show some activity. It's just Giovanni doing some faction work.

So you're the capo of a cosa nostra but you do trash routes? I get that there's a very few amount of players on, but dont you think this should be something you hire other people to do? Maybe do it on an alt? Just trying to give you some advice to help this be more realistic and promote more RP

• Like 2

6 hours ago, ertidog said:

So you're the capo of a cosa nostra but you do trash routes? I get that there's a very few amount of players on, but dont you think this should be something you hire other people to do? Maybe do it on an alt? Just trying to give you some advice to help this be more realistic and promote more RP

El Italianio pepperoni pasta The Ultra Cosa nostra capo was in trouble, he had a five star wanted level on his name. So he went around for some legal job to get rid of some stars. Ps; great work guys i love this faction and its stability, keep it up even El Capo himself might fall in love with this one

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, ertidog said:

Hey, so, I get it, I know its not realistic. We were kind of on a deadline, and I thought it was against the rules to make an alt to do stuff like that, which, now I know it isn't if I get FT permission. I appreciate the criticism, it made me want to go ask if that was a thing I could have done. Now I know it is, and I have you to thank for making me check on that. next time we don't have the staff to get a job done, I'll know.

7 hours ago, Norm said:

El Italianio pepperoni pasta The Ultra Cosa nostra capo was in trouble, he had a five star wanted level on his name. So he went around for some legal job to get rid of some stars. Ps; great work guys i love this faction and its stability, keep it up even El Capo himself might fall in love with this one

I guess you could say that... lol... shut up norm XD. I thought you were banned.

• Like 3

Giovanni did some work with a brick of coke the other night.

1oW2t3g.png

Meanwhile, The adventures of Katie and Okita (@AlAzeeth).

93ouJYq.png

R4xS8c3.png

• Like 3

Giovanni and Vincent had a drink

hMidUqe.png

Then Giovanni dealt with the product he had been working on.

yfnGil6.png

Meanwhile, on the legal side of things, Katie was looking for a place to call home for the business in LS.

GnGumKe.png

Edited by GioSerpo
formatting
  • Like 1

Katie found a place for the business in LS finally.
Jedr1qa.png
OGkRaCu.png

A few days later, she decided to do some charity work, to show that the business is for the people.
cPTgX19.png
Kd9OXzA.png
39CaFu8.png
SAnbZtm.png

Meanwhile, Giovanni got into an ironic crash and is now in a wheelchair for a month with a broken left arm and leg.
2C08fSj.png
6EMxRnA.png

So he chose to spend what was left of the day, after he got discharged, with some friends.
d6z3kLZ.png
BZEIFke.png

• Like 2

Eyyy my favorite italiano boi :D Keep on going, it's always fun to see you at the bar.

Please forgive the passive RP. Not a lot of players, and some of the members of the illegal side have gone a a bit inactive.

Tesoro spent some time extorting businesses today.

VcXfVl2.png

He also bought a GPS transmitter and receiver. What will he use that for?

qQqqxvF.jpg

There was a suspicious car at the office as well, and it was unlocked, started and there was a gun in the glovebox, so being a paranoid person, he got rid of the gun (forgot to get screens of that) and dealt with the car.

L6I6ijQ.jpg

CqAwxpk.jpg

(I only went into the water to get the screenshot of the car being there.)

Edited by GioSerpo
  • Like 2

Well, my apologies for the inactivity. I got locked up IRL, and my crew died. Trying to rebuild. Screenies soon.

• Like 1

Eyyyyyyyyyy welcome back mate! Glad to see you back on board :D Looking forward to interact with you once again o/

Doing some stuff for the fight club!

N3llbLH.png

• Like 1

Hanging out with the Grove Street Families, after recruiting them to the fight club, and talking business. 

17IbWdx.png

Edited by GioSerpo
  • Like 2

@ThatGuy Thank you, its good to be back. I'll have much more to come soon!

sagKxxx.png

Q2wSznf.png

tk91dUa.png

4E2Y6sG.png

3D6RVII.png

• Like 2

Opened a new pawnshop as another legal front and revenue source!

VE10q51.png

DvgacAq.png

Q9tVJ6s.png

JUs56Yw.png

DicA6y4.png

m9dhKq5.png

T2IuVXY.png

oSgYNMT.png

i99oggn.png

W8YFXup.png

k0e9umf.png

D7NLBgB.png