Rayenbarry

Trident Insurance Solutions - Ryan Barry - Job Application

White-bannerdddd.png.915c7cd6ecc99c2048c8801f51bf11a2.png

Trident Ltd Insurance Solutions - Employment Application

Personal Details:

Title: Mr

Full Name: Ryan Barry

Date of Birth: 07/09/1995.

Phone Number: 1569113471

Licenses in possession: Driver License [ x] - Heavy Trucks License [ x] - Motorcycle License [ ] - Both [ ] - Neither [ ]

Background:

School Attended: Los Santos University

Level of Education: University

Do you have any recent traffic infractions? Yes[ ] | No[ x]

If yes, please elaborate: NA

Do you have any felonious history with law agencies? Yes[ ] | No[ x]

Do you have any medical/health conditions that we should be aware of? Yes[ ] | No[ x]

Questionnaire:

What role are you applying for?: Insurance Agent

Why do you feel you are suited for this position? (Min. 50 words):  The position is very appealing to me, and I believe that my strong technical experience and education make me a highly competitive candidate for this position also my key strengths that would support my success in this position include: Good communication with clients, I strive continually for excellence and i'm good at teamwork if needed.

Why do you wish to join our company? (Min. 50 words): I studied all my life then i can't find out a good job and ends up with me driving a bus so i wish to join your company because i think this position is suitable with my education and will afford for me enough money to live a good life. 

Do you have any experience? If yes, elaborate: No

By submitting an application, you hereby authorize Trident Ltd & Trident Insurance Solutions to perform a background check that may include any investigations or inquiries of your personal, criminal, educational, health or any other relative matters necessary to conclude on an employment decision. You agree that all of the information submitted is valid and including false information in the submitted application, may result in immediate denial and report to local authorities.

You acknowledge that your application may or may not be denied by Trident Insurance Solutions.

((OOC Information)):

Timezone: UTC +1

Account Name: Triggerman

How Active Are You In-Game?: 4 Hours per day 

Screenshot of /history: http://www.owlgaming.net/v/history/eyJ1c2VyX2lkIjoxNTEyNjV9:1iCq89:tduKlUr0Rd3bTV7d6V0tMHMqDDk/

Edited by Rayenbarry

zzHRydv.png
Dear Mr Ryan Barry

Your Application has now been put ON HOLD,
please check your email to read the response that has been forwarded to you. 

Sincerely
Trident Insurance Solutions
((@Rayenbarry))

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.