[Poll] Community Q&A and Quick Announcements

When should the Community Q&A be?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. When should the Community Q&A be?

• Sunday, September 22nd @ 2PM UTC
    • Saturday, September 28th @ 2PM UTC
    • Saturday, October 5th @ 2PM UTC
    • Sunday, October 6th @ 2PM UTC

Awesome stuff. Thanks for your hardworking and dedication along with GAT, UAT and of course the rest of the dev team.

I may be able to make it into teamspeak from my phone on the 22nd but i dont have a headset where im at and i dont get to leave til the 23rd. As for the yacht party, if you guys do it before the 23rd and someone streams it, tag me on discord please? 

10 minutes ago, GioSerpo said:

I may be able to make it into teamspeak from my phone on the 22nd but i dont have a headset where im at and i dont get to leave til the 23rd. As for the yacht party, if you guys do it before the 23rd and someone streams it, tag me on discord please? 

I'll stream it for ya bud @GioSerpo!

Edited by Israel

Just now, GioSerpo said:

@Israel thanks man, but i think you tagged the wrong person lol. I'm GioSerpo, not Gio171712 XD.

Whoops, and is YouTube live good for you?

5 minutes ago, Beta said:

yo bring mta back or owlgaming aint gonna last lol

I would first say that the decline in players on MTA in the past year spoke for itself. Then I would remind you, MTA isn't gone. The server is live and available for anyone that wants to play it.

@Israel yea, actually youtube is preferable so i dont have to download the twitch app on my phone lol. Also, Im getting some earbuds with a mic today so getting on teamspeak will be better if they have this community q&a on the 22nd.

Edited by GioSerpo

18 hours ago, TenZz said:

makemtagreatagain

Behave

11 hours ago, Beta said:

yo bring mta back or owlgaming aint gonna last lol

Behave

Looking forward to the Q&A hopefully it's a good turn out and gets peoples questions answered!

1 hour ago, TenZz said:

is it possible to unban every single player in mta just to give them a chance so that we can revive mta?

While I'm neutral on the idea, I can't believe banned players are waiting around eagerly to be unbanned. Let alone to play MTA? A few people have suggested unbanning everyone to bring back MTA, but I don't think they realize that's not going to bring MTA back...

2 hours ago, TenZz said:

is it possible to unban every single player in mta just to give them a chance so that we can revive mta?

that wont revive MTA but ok, banned players are banned because they don't care and break rules hence why they're banned.

Hello gamers,

We decided last night that with less than 24 hour notice, doing it on tomorrow just wouldn’t work and wouldn’t give people an opportunity to show up. Thus we are doing the second best option, Saturday the 28th at 2PM EST!

See ya’ll there :) 

18 minutes ago, Chaos said:

Hello gamers,

We decided last night that with less than 24 hour notice, doing it on tomorrow just wouldn’t work and wouldn’t give people an opportunity to show up. Thus we are doing the second best option, Saturday the 28th at 2PM UTC!

See ya’ll there :) 

lol shut up

@Chaos unfortunately I missed it. Is there any sort of note doc about what was discussed/the end result of the discussion that I can find anywhere? Curious to see the community's feelings on the move, what they desire first and foremost, constructive criticism etc.

1 minute ago, Wynters said:

@Chaos unfortunately I missed it. Is there any sort of note doc about what was discussed/the end result of the discussion that I can find anywhere? Curious to see the community's feelings on the move, what they desire first and foremost, constructive criticism etc.

It's tomorrow mate.