Sicario

Los Santos

On 9/29/2019 at 10:10 AM, Effect said:

But that's just an assumption don't you think? I mean, okay, I get it where you coming from, but then again, how sure are we that move to Los Santos will bring the members? How many of you would get on the server with 10 players when the server is set in LS?

Look at it as an investment. The more you expand your business, the higher are the chances of getting new and more customers. It's what usually happens if you do it right.

Los Santos inevitably offers a lot more than Paleto Bay does, both on the legal and illegal fronts. Bigger corporations can be set up, so the supply is substantially higher. More establishments can open up, creating new roleplay opportunities. There will be more illegal factions because the city lifestyle gives them a reason to exist in the first place.

It may sound like a paradox at first, but the deeper you look at it, the better you understand it's actually the other way around. Sure, the city is incredibly huge so the community will be more spread out, but considering that there will be more room for more diversified roleplay, more opportunities to gather around will exist. It's only a matter of not missing those chances.

Plus, as sad as it is, I'm afraid we will never be able to fully populate a city. OwlGaming in its highest peak never managed to even fill about half of the city of Los Santos back in GTA:SA, but was that really a reason not to establish the server there? Absolutely not. The same logic should be applied here.

Edited by Shaderz

3 hours ago, Shaderz said:

Look at it as an investment. The more you expand your business, the higher are the chances of getting new and more customers. It's what usually happens if you do it right.

Los Santos inevitably offers a lot more than Paleto Bay does, both on the legal and illegal fronts. Bigger corporations can be set up, so the supply is substantially higher. More establishments can open up, creating new roleplay opportunities. There will be more illegal factions because the city lifestyle gives them a reason to exist in the first place.

It may sound like a paradox at first, but the deeper you look at it, the better you understand it's actually the other way around. Sure, the city is incredibly huge so the community will be more spread out, but considering that there will be more room for more diversified roleplay, more opportunities to gather around will exist. It's only of not missing those chances.

Plus, as sad as it is, I'm afraid we will never be able to fully populate a city. OwlGaming in its highest peak never managed to even fill about half of the city of Los Santos back in GTA:SA, but was that really a reason not to establish the server there? Absolutely not. The same logic should be applied here.

LS in gta5 is much MUCH more massive then in SA,  even paleto is empty, LS will be as empty as my wallet one day before salary, Investment yes, but not a feasible one in this current stage yet.

1 hour ago, Valkyr said:

LS in gta5 is much MUCH more massive then in SA,  even paleto is empty, LS will be as empty as my wallet one day before salary, Investment yes, but not a feasible one in this current stage yet.

Actually he kinda made some sense with tha explanation. Even devs themselves do use Paleto Bay and surrounding towns as an investment (because like they said before - we will expand as populace expands)  it is important to note that he's right about a...more diversified RP environment that LS offers. So his logic is not exactly bad. What I do think we need to wait with patience until more and more script features will be implanted into the server. Giving us more RP opportunities in general. 

34 minutes ago, Effect said:

Actually he kinda made some sense with tha explanation. Even devs themselves do use Paleto Bay and surrounding towns as an investment (because like they said before - we will expand as populace expands)  it is important to note that he's right about a...more diversified RP environment that LS offers. So his logic is not exactly bad. What I do think we need to wait with patience until more and more script features will be implanted into the server. Giving us more RP opportunities in general. 

not sure you read my sentence fully, note my last sentence,las.

8 minutes ago, Valkyr said:

not sure you read my sentence fully, note my last sentence,las.

I've read it. Ehh, feasibility is kinda sensitive topic to talk about really. For some 80 players won't be enough to move to LS for others even 20 is enough to go there.

Just letting you know that the RP zone isn't JUST Paleto Bay, it's the entire County area. Having said that the only people limiting their RP is yourselves. There's plenty of things to do in just the county and even small towns can have street gangs. White trash MC's aren't the only thing lurking around in county area's.

Also.. Think of how many time and work has been put into what we have now. At the very least let the scripters sort out the rest of the script and bring out more features for us to use.

Edited by ItsMelodyy