[General] - Character customization

OwlGaming.png

Script Suggestion

What would be the name of the script(s)?-

Character customization

What kind of script(s) are you suggesting?-
General

What is the suggestion?-
Basically, improve the clothing store system by adding the option to choose different textures for each item and adding the undershirt thing, we could also use a barbershop and a tattoo parlor.

What are the advantages?-
Unique looks and better immersion.

What are the disadvantages?-

I see none.

Do you have any resources to support our scripters in making said suggestion?-
Not really but I could work something out.

How would you go about implementing this idea?-
Shcript it!

• Like 2

@zucchero the server is still in BETA. There are already plans to improve upon the Custom Character script. What they are using now is the basics to get roleplay started whilst they figure out how to resolve bugs in scripts that have a higher priority.

Perhaps, in the future, they will also add more hair mods, like a competitor. But that is uncertain (but making a suggestion for that is no harm.)

Just now, WonderPlukkie said:

@zucchero the server is still in BETA. There are already plans to improve upon the Custom Character script. What they are using now is the basics to get roleplay started whilst they figure out how to resolve bugs in scripts that have a higher priority.

Perhaps, in the future, they will also add more hair mods, like a competitor. But that is uncertain (but making a suggestion for that is no harm.)

I realize that, these scripts I'm suggesting are no big deal, easy and quick to make so there's no harm in prioritizing them.

30 minutes ago, zucchero said:

I realize that, these scripts I'm suggesting are no big deal, easy and quick to make so there's no harm in prioritizing them.

There's no point in suggesting something that has 1. been suggested before, and 2. has been confirmed that will be fixed, as soon as higher priority stuff is resolved.

Do respect the effort put into it though and definitely agree with the suggestion :)

Edited by ItsMelodyy