[General] - Advanced GPS

OwlGaming.png

Script Suggestion

What would be the name of the script(s)?-

Advanced GPS

What kind of script(s) are you suggesting?-
General

What is the suggestion?-
An item that allows for you to locate interiors locations. You would simply type in /gps [int ID] and a blip with directions would appear on the mini map on the bottom left hand corner.

What are the advantages?-
- Ability to find interiors much faster

What are the disadvantages?-

None.

Do you have any resources to support our scripters in making said suggestion?-
No.

How would you go about implementing this idea?-
Implement.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, zucchero said:

Big no from me, could be abused and used for metagaming.

isAddressPublic? if yes then GPS traceable, if no then not traceable. Almost all home addresses, and businesses are traceable on public GPS's. If you want to RP off the grid, then report to an admin to set your int non-traceable. 

Edited by Israel
3 hours ago, Israel said:

isAddressPublic? if yes then GPS traceable, if no then not traceable. Almost all home addresses, and businesses are traceable on public GPS's. If you want to RP off the grid, then report to an admin to set your int non-traceable. 

Every adress can be navigated to... as far as I am aware. Unless the government secretly released new rights...? Still a YES from me.

• Like 1

I like this. It can be used to give out the address of their place. So if they make a ad, just put a parenthesis the interior id and the GPS will take you there. I like it.

• Like 2

I like this idea, it can also add a big help to the emergency factions. When someone calls 911 and gives a road name, we all know how big GTA V map is, even just in the county, not everyone knows road names/building names. This would be a huge help for everyone I think.

• Like 2