DxRK

[Vehicles] - Realistic Prices of Vehicles in Dealerships

I support this entirely! I think it may also be a good idea to have different tiers of dealerships-- eg Newer vehicles being sold at a different dealership to older, cheaper ones. I think the implementation of a used vehicle dealership may be a good idea- this would entail a daily changing rotation of vehicles that can only be bought by cash and already has preloaded miles onto them, making the vehicle cheaper. 

Edited by grillder

19 minutes ago, grillder said:

I support this entirely! I think it may also be a good idea to have different tiers of dealerships-- eg Newer vehicles being sold at a different dealership to older, cheaper ones. I think the implementation of a used vehicle dealership may be a good idea- this would entail a daily changing rotation of vehicles that can only be bought by cash and already has preloaded miles onto them, making the vehicle cheaper. 

Personally think that having 1 centralized location would be better, also for new players as it's not like MTA having to find numerous location on a map, especially on a game nobody is really familiarized with yet in this community.

Though having said this, this should be the subject for another suggestion if you really want to bring it up for discussion.

• Like 2

Actually I do support this idea.

As a guy who spent a few hours just checking the list of cars offered here some of the prices were... Odd (most of the stuff that devs implanted in the system works just well, provides some good information about cars and such...) Still though, I do realize that they somewhat trying to push us towards taking our vehicles on credit or renting them out (specially seeing those steep prices on certain cars if we try to pay a full out price)

We're currently working on adjusting the credit system so things can be done to reduce the monthly payment. Also, the vehicle prices are a WIP currently in terms of being tweaked so they're more realistic. Finally, keep in mind you'll always pay more on credit because of the interest but the benefit is that you get the car sooner of course to balance it out.

Anyone is free to contribute to the pricing adjustments by sending me a PM with a source to a vehicle's real life model equivalent. This is taking a bit longer than expected right now because we also want to adjust prices according to their performance in game too so it's balanced.

• Like 4

I'm working on a list which includes 

All Vehicles | In Real Life Name | In Real Life Prices

I've divided it in bulks 

If anyone would like to help feel free to PM me so we can rearrange and make pricing more accurate ASAP (before more players buying more cars) 

10 minutes ago, HIV said:

I've divided it in bulks 

If anyone would like to help feel free to PM me so we can rearrange and make pricing more accurate ASAP (before more players buying more cars) 

Already done it

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D0c0jemyXfhhY_rieUFDhopvaffDiz323hypUGy3ZfY/edit?usp=sharing

• Like 1

On 9/11/2019 at 9:23 AM, ThatGuy said:

We're currently working on adjusting the credit system so things can be done to reduce the monthly payment. Also, the vehicle prices are a WIP currently in terms of being tweaked so they're more realistic. Finally, keep in mind you'll always pay more on credit because of the interest but the benefit is that you get the car sooner of course to balance it out.

Anyone is free to contribute to the pricing adjustments by sending me a PM with a source to a vehicle's real life model equivalent. This is taking a bit longer than expected right now because we also want to adjust prices according to their performance in game too so it's balanced.

Closing this thread in favour of above. This is more of a "bug" individual instances should be recorded on mantis on sent to Dexter as he said here.

6 hours ago, HIV said:

I've divided it in bulks 

5 hours ago, Stewart1 said:

Please note that it's not an apples to apples comparison and we aren't just based it off IRL. There are some cars IG which are waaaay faster than they would be IRL so we can't make them too cheap.

• Like 2