Chaos

Server Script Update (v0.1 Hotfix 11) | September, 2019

1 hour ago, Chaos said:

Did another small update tonight and added to the post. Figured they were important enough not to wait for tomorrows update.

thanks for fixing these, had issues with these for a while

[UCP] Disabled stat transfers on V until CKs become well supported on V

Stat-transfers shouldn't be a thing anyway, but yeah a lot of statwhores would be crying

after they get their precious character killed if there was no way to transfer your assets.

27 minutes ago, eoozy said:

[UCP] Disabled stat transfers on V until CKs become well supported on V

Stat-transfers shouldn't be a thing anyway, but yeah a lot of statwhores would be crying

after they get their precious character killed if there was no way to transfer your assets.

as much as I agree with you on the topic, this is the hot reason why people generally would donate their money - to buy a stat-transfer. the server needs its donations, therefore the option have to stay. 

1 hour ago, Strickland said:

as much as I agree with you on the topic, this is the hot reason why people generally would donate their money - to buy a stat-transfer. the server needs its donations, therefore the option have to stay. 

Can't we just get like a kick start on our new characters? Pay a certain amount of GC's to get ~5000 dollars to get yourself a decent car and just move on with your new character? (Just a suggestion really, but I do agree with you, stat transfering is a bit tad of a hard topic to talk about)

1 hour ago, Effect said:

Can't we just get like a kick start on our new characters? Pay a certain amount of GC's to get ~5000 dollars to get yourself a decent car and just move on with your new character? (Just a suggestion really, but I do agree with you, stat transfering is a bit tad of a hard topic to talk about)

As I remember Owl doesn't like the idea to P2W. But stat-tranfers itself is kind of P2W.

2 hours ago, Suicidal said:

As I remember Owl doesn't like the idea to P2W. But stat-tranfers itself is kind of P2W.

Exactly (Five Thousand is barely cover the initial cost for a car on credit really so I wouldn't even find that economy breaking feature and it could be somewhat nice alternative for stat transfers which could be... VERY Profitable if done right). I know that at some point this sphere is hard to control (If we ban stat transfers in general, people will simply try to abuse it just like they used to really)

Thank you chaos, very epic!

Can you pleeease make /ads a thing? I truly think it would change the server as businesses and roleplay would be "more accessible", i have the feeling people are driving around aimlessly due to the fact they don't know business y or player Z are doing a "event"(open business/meet-up) and it's making the server seem dead when it really isen't. Many very thanks, ya boy.

5 hours ago, TheNeonGuy said:

Can you pleeease make /ads a thing? I truly think it would change the server as businesses and roleplay would be "more accessible", i have the feeling people are driving around aimlessly due to the fact they don't know business y or player Z are doing a "event"(open business/meet-up) and it's making the server seem dead when it really isen't. Many very thanks, ya boy.

One of our top todo's

5 hours ago, TheNeonGuy said:

Correction, this is done for the next update. A very basic system for now but we’ll work on improving it over future updates.