Dougie

The Vikings Motorcycle Club

Just now, Vubstersmurf said:

Core whoever wrote this faction thread with you is bloody amazing.

Good luck lads you won't need it, already had great interactions with you all.

Hey, don't be taking all credit now! You just made it fancy and pretty, with some extra words!! 😉

1 minute ago, Vubstersmurf said:

Thanks I worked hard.

Yeah, I can see that! Outstanding!

3 minutes ago, Dougie said:

Dont make me send Cheeks after you..

Shouldn't just nick all the credits yourself!  You need to learn how to share young man! 
- It looks good though, go out there and show them how its done! 

I like how you started just through entirely IC interactions and worked your way up to a MC, it was cool to follow the process. 

Just one thing strikes me upon reading the thread. You do not set up a club with somebody who you know a couple of days only, it is controversial, especially with the first paragraph of the story. 

@Vubstersmurf smh

4 hours ago, Unitts said:

Hello Steven D here, your number 1 fan from Kent 

Pls no avon salesmen knocking on my thread

4 hours ago, Music said:

Amazing, looking forward to more rp with y’all

You know where to find us brotha'!

3 hours ago, Effect said:

Sweet, I was wondering when MC will pop up on this server. Best of luck out there, looking forward to interact with you guys. 

See you out there man, looking forward to it! 

2 hours ago, Strickland said:

I like how you started just through entirely IC interactions and worked your way up to a MC, it was cool to follow the process. 

Just one thing strikes me upon reading the thread. You do not set up a club with somebody who you know a couple of days only, it is controversial, especially with the first paragraph of the story. 

@Vubstersmurf smh

Appreciate the comment, and apologise you must have interpreted it wrong, the club was merely founded and began their work to find like minded people, we never said we were an established MC with patches or a Clubhouse - That part of our story took some time. Being founded was simply a bar-side conversation. Any other questions feel free to hit me up in discord brother.

@Vubstersmurf smh

2 hours ago, Script said:

my mate Dougie back at it again! :) i knew this was coming when i saw you hanging out by your bar. good luuck to you mate and perhaps i might join it too someday :)

Damn right I'm back in the saddle! Really hope to see you back around with us again, atleast come RP at the bar!