[General] - Free Fuel For Scripted Jobs Vehicles

OwlGaming.png

Script Suggestion

What would be the name of the script(s)?-

Free Fuel For Scripted Jobs Vehicles

What kind of script(s) are you suggesting?-
General

What is the suggestion?-
Well, I think the scripted jobs would have free fuel or something like that. IRL if I have to put some GAS in my company vehicle I would not pay, or if I have to pay my company will return me the full amount.

What are the advantages?-
More Realism
Will stop from people asking to fuel the vehicles.
Will stop people from leaving the vehicles abandoned and waiting for a new vehicle respawn...

What are the disadvantages?-

None

Do you have any resources to support our scripters in making said suggestion?-
No

How would you go about implementing this idea?-
Make it free when we go to a gas station if we are working and inside the vehicle from that job, so people don't abuse with their own vehicles, it should only work "on duty" and inside the job vehicle.

Edited by SuperM

IRL you do not receive the same amount of money per delivery as you do in game either. Money comes with a cost too, that's how economy works. In order to make money, you need to spend money first. In this case, you're paying for the variable costs of driving around in a van and delivering goods because in game there's no actual faction/company that can cover them for you, as opposed to what happens in the SD or FD for example, so you need to take responsibility for that.

No from me.

Has now been implemented.