Sign in to follow this  
Daniels

Server Script Update (v0.1 Hotfix 8) | September, 2019

Thank you Chaos and Daniels, very cool! 

Please get some sleep, I fear for your health with you dropping fixes every few hours! 

Can you guys work on a way for admins to respawn vehicles or something, due to all the crashes people left their cars on the road and now you're unable to drive normally, I tried towing the cars on the roads of paleto and parking them on the side of the road but the server doesn't register if you move a vehicle without driving it, only way to register it is to tow it and get on the driver's seat, which I can't if the doors are locked. (unsure if it's rage related doe.)

Also feel like the vehicles are so packed together that it's what's causing everyone not to see their cars or other players, can you guys work on placing the start of jobs on other locations of the map or something? Make people park somewhere else and the areas less dense. 

But please take a nap, best regards, a concerned player. 😎

Edited by TheNeonGuy

4 hours ago, TheNeonGuy said:

Thank you Chaos and Daniels, very cool! 

Please get some sleep, I fear for your health with you dropping fixes every few hours! 

Can you guys work on a way for admins to respawn vehicles or something, due to all the crashes people left their cars on the road and now you're unable to drive normally, I tried towing the cars on the roads of paleto and parking them on the side of the road but the server doesn't register if you move a vehicle without driving it, only way to register it is to tow it and get on the driver's seat, which I can't if the doors are locked. (unsure if it's rage related doe.)

Also feel like the vehicles are so packed together that it's what's causing everyone not to see their cars or other players, can you guys work on placing the start of jobs on other locations of the map or something? Make people park somewhere else and the areas less dense. 

But please take a nap, best regards, a concerned player. 😎

Thank you for thanking Chaos and Daniels, very cool!

Yeah, those guys should stop it for a bit and crack up a cold one, you guys are doing so much for this community relentlessly... But on the serious note, at least get some good night sleep. Thanks for everything both of you.